Trump November 15th Announcement

Trump 11/15/22  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Trump is going to run for POTUS in 2024 as a...

Just now, Bontz said:

I began reading your response, and although it began as I envisioned, it changed dramatically from what I expected it to say:  "I'll be watching with an enormous boner and a bottle of hand lotion, vigorously savaging myself."    Because, ya know ... we know how excited you get to post more about Trump and all every day.

that's quite an odd response dude 

speaking from experience or ???

I am amazed how much the left loves Trump they cannot give him up.  If he runs again the left leaning news will hang on his every word.  Hell MC will have to goto ten Trump threads a day. CNN will be in the black again and Rachel Maddow will come out of semi retirement to give us her daily regurgitation of all things Trump.  Even Hillary Clinton will become more relevant to a news cycle.  

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I am amazed how much the left loves Trump they cannot give him up.  If he runs again the left leaning news will hang on his every word.  Hell MC will have to goto ten Trump threads a day. CNN will be in the black again and Rachel Maddow will come out of semi retirement to give us her daily regurgitation of all things Trump.  Even Hillary Clinton will become more relevant to a news cycle.  

It really is amazing how much pull this guy has....love him or hate him.

He will be front page daily now instead of maybe page 2 

12 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Independent. :pc:  

Snl Throw Out GIF by Saturday Night Live

did you vote above?

I haven't checked the poll as we lead into the final hours.

10 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

If there's one thing he excels at... it's what @Bontz might label an attention whore.  

5 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

It really is amazing how much pull this guy has....love him or hate him.

He will be front page daily now instead of maybe page 2 

pure hate, here... :)

is it considered TDS if he keeps putting himself out there to be lauded or laughed at? 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

So what time is the circus on tonight? See how many seconds I can tolerate listening to the fat head

It is funny but I have sworn off listening to Presidents speak on a daily basis.  Sure I catch a state of the union here and there or some big policy change but the day to day boiler plate I have sworn off since the second Bush.  I like to read about policy but don't need a 20 min speech to get that sort of info.

If there's one thing he excels at... it's what @Bontz might label an attention whore.

the problem with this is everyone who goes along with it is an attention whore as well.  CNN used to show an empty podium where Trump might speak in an hour or so, MSNBC could not have made a single nights programing over the last five years without Trump.  Nobody would even know Rachel Maddows name if it were not for Trump.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

It is funny but I have sworn off listening to Presidents speak on a daily basis.  Sure I catch a state of the union here and there or some big policy change but the day to day boiler plate I have sworn off since the second Bush.  I like to read about policy but don't need a 20 min speech to get that sort of info.

how.... seriously did Bill Clinton leave office with a 60% approval rating.  It's something I can't wrap my head around at times.  Great economy not created by him, but his economics flat out worked.  I detest him personally but gather I was/am part of the 40%

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

If there's one thing he excels at... it's what @Bontz might label an attention whore.

the problem with this is everyone who goes along with it is an attention whore as well.  CNN used to show an empty podium where Trump might speak in an hour or so, MSNBC could not have made a single nights programing over the last five years without Trump.  Nobody would even know Rachel Maddows name if it were not for Trump.

I fully agree

Did you just confess to watching CNN and MSNBC? 

:roflcrying:

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

how.... seriously did Bill Clinton leave office with a 60% approval rating.  It's something I can't wrap my head around at times.  Great economy not created by him, but his economics flat out worked.  I detest him personally but gather I was/am part of the 40%

Well his economics were that of the Gingrich congress and the fact that bill is a southern Democrat governor not a hard left winger like his Wife or a current day Newsome.  The economy was good and the press loved the man so a high approval rating is not out of the question but let's be clear he was a despicable person on every level. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I watched one of his SOTU addresses and was actually surprised. When he sticks to a script he's not bad

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I fully agree

Did you just confess to watching CNN and MSNBC? 

:roflcrying:

I never watched a single show of CNN or MSNBC and very rarely would I watch a full show of FOX.  I would cherry pick snippits on YouTube but only as long as i needed to catch the jist of their take on the days events. Mostly I read which does not guarantee freedom from Bias but it helps.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I believe he had a republican controlled house and Senate.