Best used sleds & how to WHEELIE

Where do you find this shit? :lol2:  I mean, could you at least preface it by saying, "You'll likely come away from this realizing you wasted 8+ minutes of your life."

FFS dude - who cares about late 80's, mid 90's and early 2000's model year sleds?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Where do you find this shit? :lol2:  I mean, could you at least preface it by saying, "You'll likely come away from this realizing you wasted 8+ minutes of your life."

FFS dude - who cares about late 80's, mid 90's and early 2000's model year sleds?

Easy now....:lol:

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Bontz said:

it just popped up in the YouTube suggested videos and I thought... hmmm Polaris!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bontz said:

My guess is that he has a lot of free time on his hands. Starts or responds to 80% of the topics on this site.

• Like 1

• Crnr2Crnr changed the title to Best used sleds & how to WHEELIE
9 hours ago, J. Jackson said:

I really don't want to talk about Dogecoin right now tbh.

too soon?  :)

something that started as a joke... solid investment.

you'd have been $ ahead with a ratty 2012 Procross brah.  :roflcrying:

On 11/14/2022 at 7:16 AM, Bontz said:

Certainly not people that spend 15k to go slower