Yellowstone

HSR

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

Nop even if you alreay pay for paramount + they are fucking you out of like 6 bucks a episode now . 

On principal I guess the show ended last season 

I signed up for a free week of streaming Paramount to watch the premier ,canceled it today. I'l just stream it when I want as it's dropped to a tier 2 show for me.

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

I signed up for a free week of streaming Paramount to watch the premier ,canceled it today. I'l just stream it when I want as it's dropped to a tier 2 show for me.

Total bullshit game they are playing 

Gut hooked a bunch of us to +to see the ok at best spin off then up the game again this yr . Fuck em . Dropped +like 3 min ago 

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Total bullshit game they are playing 

Gut hooked a bunch of us to +to see the ok at best spin off then up the game again this yr . Fuck em . Dropped +like 3 min ago 

Oh I got fucked first by changing my tv programming online to watch it only to find out,,,no fucking joy. Cancelled and went the computer route. Never again.

1 hour ago, HSR said:

I sort of did the same thing last year to watch 1883. They gave us the first three episodes on regular paramount. Then I let them get within four weeks of the end of the entire series before I signed up for the 30 free trial. Binge watched the episodes that I had not seen yet, finished up the series and dropped the free trial. I’m going to doubt they will make that same mistake this year for 1923. I’m looking forward to that show more than Yellowstone, personally. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I sort of did the same thing last year to watch 1883. They gave us the first three episodes on regular paramount. Then I let them get within four weeks of the end of the entire series before I signed up for the 30 free trial. Binge watched the episodes that I had not seen yet, finished up the series and dropped the free trial. I’m going to doubt they will make that same mistake this year for 1923. I’m looking forward to that show more than Yellowstone, personally. 

Yup me too, great cast and I find the first seasons of any of the great series are usually the best :thumb: If they can guthook you right off the hop they gotcha:bc:

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Last seasons first episode was really the only one that was worth a fuck, imo. 

Dude, just stop watching it already. It’s just a tv show. 

My bad for making an honest critique.  :lol:   

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

My bad for making an honest critique.  :lol:   

Do you do it for a living or just here? it’s like a bunch of guys sitting around their garage bullshitting about the biggest guy show on TV and you go all Hollywood insider crazy about it. If you said that shit in a non virtual space, I’d have said the same shit I typed. :dunno:

31 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Do you do it for a living or just here? it’s like a bunch of guys sitting around their garage bullshitting about the biggest guy show on TV and you go all Hollywood insider crazy about it. If you said that shit in a non virtual space, I’d have said the same shit I typed. :dunno:

:lmao:Holy shit sorry I was critical of your favorite show.  Did you cry when you read it.  You're one of those guys that post those videos "one week after watching Yellowstone" then dress up like them even if its not Halloween.  

Edited by Highmark

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

:lmao:Holy shit sorry I was critical of your favorite show.  Did you cry when you read it.  You're one of those guys that post those videos "one week after watching Yellowstone" then dress up like them even if its not Halloween.  

It’s ok, really. I didn’t know you had a side gig doing intense tv show reviews in web forums. Please, proceed to bore the fuck out of everyone with your play by play analysis of each show that is under discussion. FFS. 

18 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

It’s ok, really. I didn’t know you had a side gig doing intense tv show reviews in web forums. Please, proceed to bore the fuck out of everyone with your play by play analysis of each show that is under discussion. FFS. 

I had him half way to the train station but he makes some good points.:thumb:

5 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Oh I did touch a nerve with fanboy. :lmao:

• 3 weeks later...

Well at this point I wish Beth world fuck right off,,,make a spin off for her fans. Her act is getting old and tired and I see no entertainment in it. The whole scarface thing just :lol: Next season is rumored to air in between the Young and the Restless and As the World Turns in the morning.

John's Trump imression was funny too.

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Well at this point I wish Beth world fuck right off,,,make a spin off for her fans. Her act is getting old and tired and I see no entertainment in it. The whole scarface thing just :lol: Next season is rumored to air in between the Young and the Restless and As the World Turns in the morning.

John's Trump imression was funny too.

Funny you make the comment about Beth .. I said the same thing to my wife last week, and mentioned how I wish Beth would get written off somehow.  Maybe they could make it really interesting and throw Teeter into a love triangle or something, and have a fight to death scene with Teeter taking down Beth!! :lol2:

2 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

When a recent viewer poll was taken Beth was at 50/50 as far as fan approval.

I'm guessing the 50% approval came from the crowd who liked it when she showed her ( . )( . )'s 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Is she worth being on the show for anything but? 

Well the beer bottle upside the citiot's head last week was a winner for me.  Then walking around the cops outside the bar afterword like she was going to appologize to the chick, nope.  Right up side the head with another rounder!  

Beth is priceless.....

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, ACE said:

Darlene from the ozarks would fuck Beth up

Ruth Vs Beth, celebrity death match.  

40 minutes ago, hayward said:

Well the beer bottle upside the citiot's head last week was a winner for me.  Then walking around the cops outside the bar afterword like she was going to appologize to the chick, nope.  Right up side the head with another rounder!  

Beth is priceless.....

True. Who doesn’t like a chick fight? 

5 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Ruth Vs Beth, celebrity death match.  

True. Who doesn’t like a chick fight? 

If the chick that plays Ruth hasn’t won awards she damn well better 

• Like 3