Check your account email address ×

Yellowstone

3 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

True. Who doesn’t like a chick fight? 

If the chick woulda took a swing then ok fights on.But suckering her with a beer bottle ain't no chick fight. Zero chance Beth would ever lose,,,just useless BS. I'm totally done with her whole character,,it's long worn out for me. The Kayce BS is low grade soap opera shit. Show's going downhill fast.

22 minutes ago, HSR said:

If the chick woulda took a swing then ok fights on.But suckering her with a beer bottle ain't no chick fight. Zero chance Beth would ever lose,,,just useless BS. I'm totally done with her whole character,,it's long worn out for me. The Kayce BS is low grade soap opera shit. Show's going downhill fast.

Good assessment Ebert.

2 hours ago, HSR said:

You’re still gonna watch though, aren’t ya? :lol:

35 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

You’re still gonna watch though, aren’t ya? :lol:

Yeah but this week didn't bother until Wednesday night. It's not a priority anymore. Shell of what it used to be. I see the age range of viewers dropping , just too much questionable phony shit trying to capture the woke crowd. Even my lifelong Native buddy is embarrassed at the shit they do. Taylor Sheridan is a faggot :lol:

10 hours ago, HSR said:

Yeah but this week didn't bother until Wednesday night. It's not a priority anymore. Shell of what it used to be. I see the age range of viewers dropping , just too much questionable phony shit trying to capture the woke crowd. Even my lifelong Native buddy is embarrassed at the shit they do. Taylor Sheridan is a faggot :lol:

I doubt you’re alone on that. 

Yup she can go and take psycho Beth too. Great set of tits ain't worth her BS character to me.Enough already.

Thandie Newton and Evan Rachel Wood in Westworld blow her away anyways for hotness. 

I think it’s funny some of you guys are over Beth’s stick - I was married to a “Beth” for about 7 years.  It did get old… she was one that I’m sure helped develop the Crazy Hot Matrix.  

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Platinum Contributing Member
On 12/5/2022 at 10:41 AM, Mag6240 said:

I think it’s funny some of you guys are over Beth’s stick - I was married to a “Beth” for about 7 years.  It did get old… she was one that I’m sure helped develop the Crazy Hot Matrix.  

x2

On 12/5/2022 at 9:41 AM, Mag6240 said:

"stick"?