Yellowstone

HSR

Wife had to smack me awake twice.  
I’ll keep watching as long as I don’t have to sit through a lesson on social justice, political correctness, and weird ass Hollywood morals every week.  

Anyone watching Sylvester Stalone show they were advertising? Any good? 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Wife had to smack me awake twice.  
I’ll keep watching as long as I don’t have to sit through a lesson on social justice, political correctness, and weird ass Hollywood morals every week.  

Anyone watching Sylvester Stalone show they were advertising? Any good? 

We watched the Stalone show. It was OK  and we'll see what the next episode brings.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, smokin george said:

If they spend episode after episode on Yellowstone about the squaw and the loss of her baby I'm done with it. 

I wish they'd just kill her off. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, smokin george said:

If they spend episode after episode on Yellowstone about the squaw and the loss of her baby I'm done with it. 

The entire Kacey storyline can just go away. 

Just now, Steve753 said:

I wish they'd just kill her off. 

I thought that was plan

Just now, HSR said:

Agreed.
 I don’t want a kinder, softer, lovey dovy Beth either. 

15 minutes ago, HSR said:

Agreed ... I like his character when the scenes don't include her or their kid.  Maybe they can send her to Texas and keep Jimmy company.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Anler said:

It's starting to get a bit cheezy for me. The pregnant wife getting in the car wreck was a bit too much. 

The flashback when he spent 4 days finding himself and now the storyline about their future together can fkoff. 

• Like 2

Opener was a major disappointment.   They are regurgitating a lot of the storylines or scenes....again. 

How many times is Beth gonna show up some dude from the east in a bar.   

How many traumatic events is Kayce's wife gonna go thru?

A multi billion dollar development that forgot to wait for zoning change from Ag to whatever.  :lol:

Big corp fucking with the cowboys and the cowboys gonna show them who's boss.  

Worrying about legally shooting wolves and doing something illegal to try and cover it up all because he is a gov who only wants one term anyway.  For the most part Montana ranchers have never been too fond of Yellowstone NP and what comes out of it so a Gov who is saying what he did likely would have advertised he shot park wolves. 

Some chick getting involved with Jamie again to get at the family.  Not in last nights episode but obviously going to take place from the previews.   

Becoming unwatchable fast.     

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2

For me, John being sworn in as Gov highlighted one thing:  Who in their right mind wants to dump their life for that?  I don't see John lasting long in that role.  There were a number of sub-plots that we got a small taste of something to come - it remains watchable for now.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Bontz said:

Kind of my takeaway, too.  I do think it's off to a better start than last season's first 2 episodes.

Last seasons first episode was really the only one that was worth a fuck, imo. 

8 hours ago, Highmark said:

Opener was a major disappointment.   They are regurgitating a lot of the storylines or scenes....again. 

How many times is Beth gonna show up some dude from the east in a bar.   

How many traumatic events is Kayce's wife gonna go thru?

A multi billion dollar development that forgot to wait for zoning change from Ag to whatever.  :lol:

Big corp fucking with the cowboys and the cowboys gonna show them who's boss.  

Worrying about legally shooting wolves and doing something illegal to try and cover it up all because he is a gov who only wants one term anyway.  For the most part Montana ranchers have never been too fond of Yellowstone NP and what comes out of it so a Gov who is saying what he did likely would have advertised he shot park wolves. 

Some chick getting involved with Jamie again to get at the family.  Not in last nights episode but obviously going to take place from the previews.   

Becoming unwatchable fast.     

Dude, just stop watching it already. It’s just a tv show. 

9 hours ago, Bontz said:

Agreed ... I like his character when the scenes don't include her or their kid.  Maybe they can send her to Texas and keep Jimmy company.

I like her when she is running around in panties.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Kind of where I'm at with it too.  We don't watch a lot of tv, but its the one series that i like tuning in for.  If for no other reason to watch Beth jiggling around and being a bad ass.  :lol: 

• Thanks 2

38 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Right.  As long as I am entertained, not going to over think it.  Beth boobies are always a good story line. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Anler said:

It's starting to get a bit cheezy for me. The pregnant wife getting in the car wreck was a bit too much. 

That was like daytime soap opera cheezy,driving faster and weaving and then headlights and Oh noes a Buffalo!! Just so bad it was almost funny,,,but not.