Meanwhile In Nevada

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

The dems completely destroying CA is really starting to pay off.  Congrats 

Look at every dem run city in the country. Chicago and cook county are probably in the top three of the most corrupt places in the country. You go just south of I 80 in IL and it’s a whole different world. Good schools,low crime,low property tax ect. Funny how that works. It’s the same with Mi,get away from the toilet and not a bad place to live.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Look at every dem run city in the country. Chicago and cook county are probably in the top three of the most corrupt places in the country. You go just south of I 80 in IL and it’s a whole different world. Good schools,low crime,low property tax ect. Funny how that works. It’s the same with Mi,get away from the toilet and not a bad place to live.

Won't be for long...

Once they steal the elections this time - they will pack the SC. They will then re write the constitution to how they want. 

The SC was the only thing in between people having to take the death jabs to keep their jobs - last year.

2 hours ago, snoughnut said:

I don't buy the Trump BS. It's easy to get thousands of college kids to the polls who probably would never vote unless Democrats offer thousands of dollars in student loan forgiveness. It will be interesting to see if the Democrats can keep their promise to all those loyal voters. :news:

There isn't enough college age student to make the difference in our area, face it the MAGA candidates just don't appeal to the vast majority of Americans any more than the far left does. 

Trump was dubbed the king maker during the primaries, turns out he was the king of losers in the general.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

The Republican Party lost because they have no agenda for America except denying all Americans any help.

Oh please.  Energy independence, strong economy, secure borders, strong military, etc., not ringing any bells?  How many illegals should we let in next year, 5 million?  I don't think 2 was enough.  Bidens done a bang up job on the economy though, you should be happy that diesels up over 5 bucks a gallon....

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

There isn't enough college age student to make the difference in our area, face it the MAGA candidates just don't appeal to the vast majority of Americans any more than the far left does. 

Trump was dubbed the king maker during the primaries, turns out he was the king of losers in the general.

Are you nuts? It's not just about your area, it's nationwide. When you promise thousands of college kids leniency on their loans it has a dramatic effect on voter turnout and it showed.

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

The Republican Party lost because they have no agenda for America except denying all Americans any help.

Lmfao they spent us in to oblivion giving "help" after your dem govners locked down there so called free people . 

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh please.  Energy independence, strong economy, secure borders, strong military, etc., not ringing any bells?  How many illegals should we let in next year, 5 million?  I don't think 2 was enough.  Bidens done a bang up job on the economy though, you should be happy that diesels up over 5 bucks a gallon....

they may have had a message but no one shared it with the messenger because he only talks about himself.  There's one 🤡 in the 🤡 🚗 who's a huge problem for other Republicans.

1bee1b3b32352411e853e18d42949593.gif.a6e1ccc1e3e2582bbf323e0fdcf670e5.gif

did Obama go out stumping for candidates and talk incessantly about himself?  I doubt it.  

I'm interested to see what kind of cockamamie scheme T-bone comes up with on the 15th in attempt to get himself back in the graces of the RNC... or attempt to wriggle out of what the DOJ has coming on the pilfered documents or J6.  :)

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

they may have had a message but no one shared it with the messenger because he only talks about himself.  There's one 🤡 in the 🤡 🚗 who's a huge problem for other Republicans.

1bee1b3b32352411e853e18d42949593.gif.a6e1ccc1e3e2582bbf323e0fdcf670e5.gif

did Obama go out stumping for candidates and talk incessantly about himself?  I doubt it.  

I'm interested to see what kind of cockamamie scheme T-bone comes up with on the 15th in attempt to get himself back in the graces of the RNC... or attempt to wriggle out of what the DOJ has coming on the pilfered documents or J6.  :)

Well 5 years ago, it was all spelled out on a website.  I was only responding to Mainecats bs about Rs not having any agenda. 

After the past 5 years, you're not the least bit cynical of all the bullshit coming from the FBI and DOJ?  You should be.

20 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

After the past 5 years, you're not the least bit cynical of all the bullshit coming from the FBI and DOJ?  You should be.

No, not really.   I don't buy into most vast conspiracies.

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

No, not really.   I don't buy into most vast conspiracies.

So you think Trump was guilty of Russian collusion, that he should have been impeached over a phone call, and that sending 40 FBI agents to raid the home of a past president, only to have no charges filed, etc., aren't reasons to be a little skeptical of the narratives?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Are you nuts? It's not just about your area, it's nationwide. When you promise thousands of college kids leniency on their loans it has a dramatic effect on voter turnout and it showed.

No I'm realistic, the Trump endorsed candidates didn't get percentage of votes in the rural areas to overcome the city votes, same as Trump when he lost. Did it ever occur to you that you might be just as wrong about why there was no red wave, as you were about the certainty of there being one?

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

So you think Trump was guilty of Russian collusion, that he should have been impeached over a phone call, and that sending 40 FBI agents to raid the home of a past president, only to have no charges filed, etc., aren't reasons to be a little skeptical of the narratives?

Sure on Russia and you fucknA on the maralargo docs, and J6 

He'll get his, don't you worry ;)

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Yep. I post stuff and you run around commenting on it. Kinda the same, but not 

And you comment on his comment…big fucking deal

FFS there’s some retarded shit in here

4 hours ago, 1jkw said:

No I'm realistic, the Trump endorsed candidates didn't get percentage of votes in the rural areas to overcome the city votes, same as Trump when he lost. Did it ever occur to you that you might be just as wrong about why there was no red wave, as you were about the certainty of there being one?

Trump wasn't running.

6 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

We definitely have different definitions of "fun"..

Oh c’mon , you used to be knee deep in Snorider and Revkevsdi :bc: It was fun for you too at one time.

• Platinum Contributing Member
31 minutes ago, HSR said:

Oh c’mon , you used to be knee deep in Snorider and Revkevsdi :bc: It was fun for you too at one time.

I haven't responded to a Barbie hands post since he said something about my kids mother. I'd have to guess that was 3 years ago, I know he posts occasionally, I just choose not to engage with people like that anymore, I feel it brings the site down.