2023's

23 hours ago, Not greg b said:

When I stopped at the falls in Michigan it was packed. I was surprised there were a handful of lynxes parked out side. Almost more lynx parked out there than current arctic cats. Tons of skidoos and Polaris in that lot. 

I bet if you were compelled to get an Red BRP 850 ego stroker this winter they'll be heavily discounted used.  Oddly, I'm still interested in their 600 Enduro.  

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I bet if you were compelled to get an Red BRP 850 ego stroker this winter they'll be heavily discounted used.  Oddly, I'm still interested in their 600 Enduro.  

I have no way to move one right now. Canceled the truck order as we are going to company vehicles now. I might pick up another Polaris in the up and leave it there. Then I don’t have to transport it anywhere 

6 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

I have no way to move one right now. Canceled the truck order as we are going to company vehicles now. I might pick up another Polaris in the up and leave it there. Then I don’t have to transport it anywhere 

ummm, hard no.

you have to get at the minimum a catalyst demo for you, @fortune46xand I to treat like a grand canyon rental mule for a weekend, then buy the Polaris. 

;)

• 2 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Hope that they look better in person because the colors look hideous from your pics.

the blue/white switchback 650 looked really nice in person... I suggest you stop by whatever the fuck your local dealer is and shoot pics of floor models.

I'd have stopped by a local Cat dealer but didn't have two extra hours to kill today to see absolutely zero floor models.