Snowbikes are the future

AK440

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, AK440 said:

What’s your love spat with C2C all about? 

Honestly never liked Him....can go back to HCS and see that. Tried to be cool with him here but hes a small man syndrome retard. A nobody except his SX posts and constant ass kissing of people who actually know sleds . 

He actually pm'd me about you too and wanted to "gang up" . I got the receipts if you want :whistle: 

Hes a fucking loser :lol:

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Honestly never liked Him....can go back to HCS and see that. Tried to be cool with him here but hes a small man syndrome retard. A nobody except his SX posts and constant ass kissing of people who actually know sleds . 

He actually pm'd me about you too and wanted to "gang up" . I got the receipts if you want :whistle: 

Hes a fucking loser :lol:

Gang up! 😆😆

• Haha 2

• Gold Member
22 hours ago, Jerr2Star said:

2-up snowbike for the trails anyone?.......

Screenshot_20230201_160434_Chrome.jpg

Now thats fucking sick !! Id ride that. Wont handle but the sounds thru the trees would fucking epic. 

Like my RG ST to much tho to blast it thru the woods in snow .  maybe in a few years lol.

B0427C15-C076-4773-9010-21E9CA857952.jpeg

On 2/2/2023 at 4:00 PM, EvilBird said:

Now thats fucking sick !! Id ride that. Wont handle but the sounds thru the trees would fucking epic. 

Like my RG ST to much tho to blast it thru the woods in snow .  maybe in a few years lol.

B0427C15-C076-4773-9010-21E9CA857952.jpeg

That Harley snowbike would be essentially unrideable from it's size, weight, and riding position.  You'd have zero control of it and as soon as the novelty wears off you'd want off asap.  I would suspect it was just done as a stunt for the gram 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
19 hours ago, mnstang said:

That Harley snowbike would be essentially unrideable from it's size, weight, and riding position.  You'd have zero control of it and as soon as the novelty wears off you'd want off asap.  I would suspect it was just done as a stunt for the gram 

Yeah no doubt . 

On 1/28/2023 at 11:25 PM, AK440 said:

Gang up! 😆😆

well now... :roflcrying:

just to clarify another lie... here's my portion of that pm which relates to you which I can post.

I may be many things but a pussy or a fucking liar isn't one of them. 

Tweety Bird can do the same if he so chooses. ;)

Screenshot_20230205-204934.png

Screenshot_20230205-205341.png

Screenshot_20230205-205513.png

Screenshot_20230205-205602.png

48 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

well now... :roflcrying:

just to clarify another lie... here's my portion of that pm which relates to you which I can post.

I may be many things but a pussy or a fucking liar isn't one of them. 

Tweety Bird can do the same if he so chooses. ;)

Screenshot_20230205-204934.png

Screenshot_20230205-205341.png

Screenshot_20230205-205513.png

Screenshot_20230205-205602.png

Why’d you redact your PM’s then make a big deal about showing them to everyone? The longer I spend time on this site the more ridiculous it is. 

47 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Why’d you redact your PM’s then make a big deal about showing them to everyone? The longer I spend time on this site the more ridiculous it is. 

only marked out Tweety's comment about you... cuz it was from the pm he's making claims about and I can't post his pm comments.  ;)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

only marked out Tweety's comment about you... cuz it was from the pm he's making claims about and I can't post his pm comments.  ;)

Gotcha. Shitbird has always been too stupid to carry on a good debate. Instead of coming up with witty comebacks he rages. 

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, AK440 said:

Gotcha. Shitbird has always been too stupid to carry on a good debate. Instead of coming up with witty comebacks he rages. 

Not raging ....Now Im just laughing at your Guys Bromance :lol:

16 hours ago, AK440 said:

Should of stopped here :thumb:

He is a big pussy , 8 days later he is still crying about it :lol:

And all because he couldnt handle being called a Cop impersonator cuck. :lol:

Poor Karen2Karen. Always looking for acceptance on the internet .

• Gold Member

I forgot Karen thought AK was Snowrider. 

Mr. Inspector Gadget of the Snowmobile forums. "incorrect information"  :lol:

Fucking retard. 

Back to snowbikes are da future! 

Edited by EvilBird

• Gold Member
On 2/4/2023 at 11:40 PM, mnstang said:

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Don't tell me, let me guess...

The lying millennial with selective memory is looking for another participation ribbon...

miright?  :news:

Lmao ....ive been in this thread since the beginning remember? Before you told me You were gonna take care of ole Ak :lol:.Cus you are the little instigator tuff Guy right? 

Yeah im past participation ribbon , I encourage you to start back on page one and scroll thru to refresh that wet brain of yours. 

Now im just here to keep slapping you around you soft fake cop wannabe weasel coward. :lol:

Hate to go back 5 pages and put this thread on topic....

Any of you assholes arguing back and forth ever ride a snow bike?

I have, and a buddy of mine drove all over the country the last few seasons racing, even made it to the Xgames back when they had racing.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, krom said:

I have, and a buddy of mine drove all over the country the last few seasons racing, even made it to the Xgames back when they had racing.

Yes, I’ve ridden a few and they’re fucking awesome in the right snow. Thats  why they are the future. I hate to break it to the OEM’s but millennials and the generation behind them won’t be lining up at the dealerships to snowcheck $16,000 - $23,000 performance sleds. Just isn’t going to happen. Snowbikes are a way the OEM’s can provide high performance at a lower cost. Hell, even a small, light weight, low powered, low cost snowbike would be fun. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
8 hours ago, AK440 said:

Yes, I’ve ridden a few and they’re fucking awesome in the right snow. Thats  why they are the future. I hate to break it to the OEM’s but millennials and the generation behind them won’t be lining up at the dealerships to snowcheck $16,000 - $23,000 performance sleds. Just isn’t going to happen. Snowbikes are a way the OEM’s can provide high performance at a lower cost. Hell, even a small, light weight, low powered, low cost snowbike would be fun. 

My biggest argument with you about this is still cost. 

You seem to not acknowledge what dirt bikes and motorcycles cost nowadays. 

A factory Snowbike wont be that much cheaper than the new Sleds if they are anything decent. 

9 hours ago, krom said:

I rode a KTM with a timbersled kit once. Was fun. 

When they first came out I almost bought one for my EXC 500. But since then the desire has worn off. :dunno:

• Gold Member
8 hours ago, AK440 said:

Hell, even a small, light weight, low powered, low cost snowbike would be fun. 

They already do like was mentioned. These Guys are near me in NH ...Ive sat on them and talked with the owners at the big Grass drag show in Epping. Look like fun. 

Im sure they would ship ya one :thumb:

https://www.ruffiansnowbikes.com/