OFFICIAL 2022-2023 SNOWMOBILE REPORTS

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 12/10/2022 at 1:50 PM, akvanden said:

EA13FC69-0532-4055-A260-F2EFA3DC59EB.jpeg

Excellent!!

I have a 73 Kitty Cat here I bought a couple years ago. It will run if you dump gas in the carb but my buddy says the carb is a mess from years of people tinkering with it. A new one is $300. Reading online, seems most people are converting them to a 4 stroke. I also seen where some are going to an electric motor. Not sure which way to go yet.

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

Excellent!!

I have a 73 Kitty Cat here I bought a couple years ago. It will run if you dump gas in the carb but my buddy says the carb is a mess from years of people tinkering with it. A new one is $300. Reading online, seems most people are converting them to a 4 stroke. I also seen where some are going to an electric motor. Not sure which way to go yet.

I’m sure you could find a cheap no name brand on eBay for $50.

Our trails are a mess with all of the downed trees and branches. My son and me were out sunday clearing the trail behind us. Took us 6 hours to clear 1/2 mile.

If you ride in the brainerd lakes area of minnesota please consider helping out one of the clubs. Thanks

• Like 2