So much for the red wave.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Was last night a presidential election moron? 

Doesn't matter.   History doesn't lie.  One gov in the past 11 years only 3 since 1971.   Since 1992 No GOP trifecta's in the state leg/gov.   3 for dems.  Sure geographically the state may seem red but its not. 

23 minutes ago, ckf said:

Maybe they realize that we do need a balance?

I'm in about the only Republican county left in Vermont. Orleans county might be red as well.

I think at times it comes down to the candidate and voters feelings on them more than policies.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Blumenthal was re-elected. You haven't got a chance in hell if that despicable excuse for a human wins.

Same with our Governor.  It is hilarious to me that people believe a different R would of changed the result.  People no longer vote on performance or even their own personal welfare.  

Perfectly stated here.  Republicans should run candidates who are really liberal so I can feel good about them having a R behind their name.  I don’t get it? :lol: 

Longer term limits,  No ID to vote.  Keep blaming the politicians. How are you going to fix stupid who votes for them over their own  best interests?  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Republicans need to change their campaign strategy.  Instead of letting the left keep saying it was about woman's bodies, they needed to say it was about giving local states more power instead of the federal government.  Change the narrative instead of following when the democrats put out.

The republican’s push to eliminate federal protection is what soured many. 

I hope the Dems close all the prisons in blue states and raise taxes to 105%.

I hope the Repubs realize MAGA is pure ballot box poison and move on from Trump.

I'm not surprised one bit by the results in AZ.  The ads here have been non-stop and I'm not kidding when I say they were probably about 20:1 in favor of the Dems.  They WAAAY outspent Repubs here.  By an order of magnitude.

• Like 1

Just now, Highmark said:

I think at times it comes down to the candidate and voters feelings on them more than policies.  

I'm sure that has a lot to do with it. Our governor is an outdoorsman and used to be a regular at the local short track. Competitive too.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Same with our Governor.  It is hilarious to me that people believe a different R would of changed the result.  People no longer vote on performance or even their own personal welfare.  

Perfectly stated here.  Republicans should run candidates who are really liberal so I can feel good about them having a R behind their name.  I don’t get it? :lol: 

Longer term limits,  No ID to vote.  Keep blaming the politicians. How are you going to fix stupid who votes for them over their own  best interests?  

Spot on.

:bc:

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Sorry you can't come to terms that Trump is the reason this country is where its at today because of him. Anyone with an IQ above 75 can see he's the issue for Republicans not succeeding.

Anyone from Pennsylvania criticizing red needs to STFU after voting that moron Fetterman into the senate. 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Gov's who their state perceived them doing a good job won on both sides.  Most quite easily. 

Let's be honest here. Republicans had nothing to offer. Ok maybe one thing, Donald Trump again in 24. 

1 minute ago, Catman800 said:

Anyone from Pennsylvania criticizing red needs to STFU after voting that moron Fetterman into the senate. 

Maybe the red should've gave Pennsylvania a better candidate.  Not some imported creepy TV doctor.

42 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

eat up...

whatphrase_32726_324001.gif

;) 

I've got to get ready for work, looks like I'm going to be paying more state taxes for a few years.

Wait what? You work? How do you find time to post a million times a day?

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Doesn't matter.   History doesn't lie.  One gov in the past 11 years only 3 since 1971.   Since 1992 No GOP trifecta's in the state leg/gov.   3 for dems.  Sure geographically the state may seem red but its not. 

Last night was a good opportunity. Biden and Walz are historically bad and Jensen torpedoed his own battleship 

6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Let's be honest here. Republicans had nothing to offer. Ok maybe one thing, Donald Trump again in 24. 

And the democraps did?  :lmao:

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

All they know how to do is react to Democrats .  Take the lead for once.  Instead of getting led around about abortion,  pick any of the many things that are fucked up in this country and go on offense for once. 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Its tribalism bro. 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Last night was a good opportunity. Biden and Walz are historically bad and Jensen torpedoed his own battleship 

Maybe so but in MN its an uphill battle for GOP candidates winning the big tickets.  MSP/Duluth control that state. 

I often wonder what percentage of poorly informed voters only vote the big tickets and leave the lower races blank.   This happened  a lot in 2020 in states that had unusual results or counting issues.  Some people simply don't care about down ballot races.    

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

• Gold Member

womens  right to not have there kids receive lap dances from dudes in heels did not outweigh the womens right to kill them.

the great satan ' they call the west ? weird.i wonder why lol

Edited by ZR800efi

30 minutes ago, Matt said:

I hope the Dems close all the prisons in blue states and raise taxes to 105%.

I hope the Repubs realize MAGA is pure ballot box poison and move on from Trump.

I'm not surprised one bit by the results in AZ.  The ads here have been non-stop and I'm not kidding when I say they were probably about 20:1 in favor of the Dems.  They WAAAY outspent Repubs here.  By an order of magnitude.

California’s flocking to and destroying another state . All the hot chick's attracting young idiot men is also not helping 

18 minutes ago, Cold War said:

All they know how to do is react to Democrats .  Take the lead for once.  Instead of getting led around about abortion,  pick any of the many things that are fucked up in this country and go on offense for once. 

100% agree with you on this.  The people running the campaigns for these R's suck ass and need to get out.

Securing the Border and not allowing fentanyl to come into our country to kill our children friends and families should have been enough but killing unborn babies won!!  <<<< Am I the only one that sees a problem with this? :dunno:  

Trump found out he should just walking away. So much for the FS Polls. 

Edited by Badger**

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

Securing the Border and not allowing fentanyl to come into our country to kill our children friends and families should have been enough but killing unborn babies won!!  <<<< Am I the only one that sees a problem with this? :dunno:  

Trump found out he should just walking away. 

No, you are not the only one.  Republicans had plenty to offer and they were campaigning on a few of those things.  Democrats didn't want to debate and the half truths being told were enough for them.