So much for the red wave.

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He also threatened him by saying he has  dirt on him…you really can’t be this dim?

He keeps raising the bar!!!

• Haha 2

@racer254 - I'm considered a Trumper on this forum, so you know I'm not a TDS'er.  But, we have to both admit it when Trump pulls shit like he does with his social media posts (what's his platform called, Truth or something like that?) ... where he is going after DeSantis.  He's not needing the MSM and the lefties to make it look bad.

Face it, if were going to move forward, we need Trump to disappear.  DeSantis is a legitimate POTUS candidate for '24, but if Trump is involved in backing him (assuming Trump doesn't try to run), that's going to hurt DeSantis' in the long run.  If the mid terms had truly been a red wave, it's a whole different story and Trump could stay in the mix.  He just plain needs to go away.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He also threatened him by saying he has  dirt on him…you really can’t be this dim?

There you go inserting relevant facts into the discussion! 

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Bontz said:

@racer254 - I'm considered a Trumper on this forum, so you know I'm not a TDS'er.  But, we have to both admit it when Trump pulls shit like he does with his social media posts (what's his platform called, Truth or something like that?) ... where he is going after DeSantis.  He's not needing the MSM and the lefties to make it look bad.

Face it, if were going to move forward, we need Trump to disappear.  DeSantis is a legitimate POTUS candidate for '24, but if Trump is involved in backing him (assuming Trump doesn't try to run), that's going to hurt DeSantis' in the long run.  If the mid terms had truly been a red wave, it's a whole different story and Trump could stay in the mix.  He just plain needs to go away.

Trump is 76 years old, that is the major factor as to why he should not run again.  Trump is his own worst enemy, and team that up with the media and they will blow what he says way out of proportion.  Anyone on this forum has said things that the media would twist and could turn it into the opposite of what any of us really mean.  Trump and the policies he stands for is exactly why he and desantis should join forces.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Trump is 76 years old, that is the major factor as to why he should not run again.  Trump is his own worst enemy, and team that up with the media and they will blow what he says way out of proportion.  Anyone on this forum has said things that the media would twist and could turn it into the opposite of what any of us really mean.  Trump and the policies he stands for is exactly why he and desantis should join forces.

😂😂

14 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I agree on the 76 years old comment, and also on (most of) his policies.  But "joining forces" with DeSantis will ultimately turn into some sort of Trump shit show, and keep the triggered TDS people who would at least CONSIDER voting red, to NOT vote red.  He'll never swallow his pride enough to step away, and the media clearly doesn't help him.  But if he was truly wanting to do what's best for the country he would make a statement that he's stepping down and give a big thank you to everyone for their support these past 6+ years.  It's time to move on.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Bontz said:

Keep talking like that and you'll be exiled to the "Brethren"!!!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

TRUMP 2024.....IM ON BOARD !:thumb: 

The media has been very effective on you lemmings

Trump doesn't believe in the climate crisis.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, racer254 said:

The left wing media

and when Rupert Murdoch turns on Trump, then it's what?

16680617620796.jpg

without Murdoch and FOX, he's done

without the GOP, he's done

I truly hope he does run as an independent

Ross Perot he is not  

:) have a nice day 

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

and when Rupert Murdoch turns on Trump, then it's what?

16680617620796.jpg

without Murdoch and FOX, he's done

without the GOP, he's done

I truly hope he does run as an independent

Ross Perot he is not  

:) have a nice day 

Murdock kicked him to the curb awhile ago.

14 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Murdock kicked him to the curb awhile ago.

Fox News CEO warned against 'crazies' after 2020 election, Dominion says

That's according to the account of a lawyer for Dominion Voting Systems, which is seeking $1.6 billion from Fox in a defamation suit over false allegations on the network that the company committed election fraud. A trial date is set for April in Delaware.

https://www.npr.org/2022/10/06/1127149958/fox-news-ceo-warned-against-crazies-after-2020-election-dominion-says

so yeah, there's cause

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Fox News CEO warned against 'crazies' after 2020 election, Dominion says

That's according to the account of a lawyer for Dominion Voting Systems, which is seeking $1.6 billion from Fox in a defamation suit over false allegations on the network that the company committed election fraud. A trial date is set for April in Delaware.

https://www.npr.org/2022/10/06/1127149958/fox-news-ceo-warned-against-crazies-after-2020-election-dominion-says

so yeah, there's cause

I thought I read somewhere that Murdoch said he didn't vote for Trump in 2020.

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I thought I read somewhere that Murdoch said he didn't vote for Trump in 2020.

it's 2022 and the GOP has to figure out how to fix itself moving forward

part of that fix is making Trump irrelevant

other's opinion will of course vary  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

it's 2022 and the GOP has to figure out how to fix itself moving forward

part of that fix is making Trump irrelevant

other's opinion will of course vary  

Pretty easy to do. Just let Trump be Trump. He's his own worst enemy.

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Pretty easy to do. Just let Trump be Trump. He's his own worst enemy.

pretty obvious to see here that other's opinions who are still hung up on him differ

at this point I don't feel DeSantis is the answer either.  compared to other red state governors he didn't do quite as well as it's being touted.  he's not my cup of tea either... still too far right.    

https://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/topic/53532-red-state-governors-races/

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

pretty obvious to see here that other's opinions who are still hung up on him differ

at this point I don't feel DeSantis is the answer either.  compared to other red state governors he didn't do quite as well as it's being touted.  he's not my cup of tea either... still too far right.    

https://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/topic/53532-red-state-governors-races/

Too far right?  More like the left has gone so far left that any GOP'er looks like an extremist.  As far as any other option for POTUS in '24, I don't know who else it can be but it HAS TO BE better than Trump (and clearly better than any option the Dems put forward).  Trump will not win .. people need to get that through their heads sooner rather than later.

Youngkin and Noem?  The dude from Ohio?

I doubt any of them would beat Trump in a primary battle, but I think DeSantis can (and hopefully will).

• Like 1

Just now, Bontz said:

Too far right?  More like the left has gone so far left that any GOP'er looks like an extremist.  As far as any other option for POTUS in '24, I don't know who else it can be but it HAS TO BE better than Trump (and clearly better than any option the Dems put forward).  Trump will not win .. people need to get that through their heads sooner rather than later.

I doubt any of them would beat Trump in a primary battle, but I think DeSantis can (and hopefully will).

yes... it's my opinion (well documented here) that the far right and far left combined with the MSM and social media sway far too much of the narrative and the direction of politics in general.  

tell me the last time you heard a member of either party on the MSM or on social media discussing debt and deficits, gradually reducing our tax burden (you, I and our children, not corporations) and/or giving the American tax payer the best value for their money.   what we mainly hear about are 'social' issues and differences about those social issues.  the Republican party this year had an enormous opportunity (my opinion) to get the attention of the American public and address fiscal issues by maintaining a narrative and platform that focused upon it, rather than campaigning with whatabout Biden, attempting to redo the 2020 election and focusing upon all the 'woke social' shit. 

the GOP was forced to run horrible fucking candidates (again, my opinion) because of Trump 2020, and the moderates/independents in this country didn't go along with it.  the title of the thread did not come to fruition because... well, after 18 pages it's fairly obvious.        

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Exactly!

He might have had a chance to win again had he behaved differently when he lost, but we all know how that turned out.

• 5 months later...
On 11/11/2022 at 12:18 PM, racer254 said:

Still stand by this?  

This thread aged well.  ;)

• Haha 4