So much for the red wave.

4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

That right there is the coolest fucking thing to ever happen in American politics. It’ll never be topped. 

Women cried when Hillary lost, grown men are still crying 81 million since Trump lost. Fraud!!!!

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, HSR said:

Women cried when Hillary lost, grown men are still crying 81 million since Trump lost. Fraud!!!!

So it looks like the house is turning red, Trump acolyte Kari Lake looks to win AZ and the senate it still a toss up.  Not sure you're fondling yourself over  :lol: 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So it looks like the house is turning red, Trump acolyte Kari Lake looks to win AZ and the senate it still a toss up.  Not sure you're fondling yourself over  :lol: 

Until you respond to the other posts I quoted you on go sit on the fucking bench you bloviating windbag. I’ve never seen you so scared to answer a simple fucking question? Otherwise go back to Scooters Clubhouse.

And it’s “what you’re fondling” you fucking moron.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, HSR said:

Until you respond to the other posts I quoted you on go sit on the fucking bench you bloviating windbag. I’ve never seen you so scared to answer a simple fucking question? Otherwise go back to Scooters Clubhouse.

And it’s “what you’re fondling” you fucking moron.

Forgive me, I only pop in here a couple times a day for a few minutes at a time.  What question was that?  You think I give a rats ass what some fucking moron who spends 24/7 in here thinks, or that I'm obligated to answer said douchebag?  Get over yourself and focus on your chasing Badger all around the forum you fucking weirdo.   :finger:

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

HSR:  #1 poster 6 of the last 7 days, and #2 on the 7th.   I thought it was my imagination.  A distinction that I'd honestly be embarassed about. :lol:  And I'm the bloviating windbag.  To repeat an overused expression...."get a life".  

Edited by DriftBusta

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Forgive me, I only pop in here a couple times a day for a few minutes at a time.  What question was that?  You think I give a rats ass what some fucking moron who spends 24/7 in here thinks, or that I'm obligated to answer said douchebag?  Get over yourself and focus on your chasing Badger all around the forum you fucking weirdo.   :finger:

giphy.gif

STFU you came in and quoted me AGAIN , I know a fucking troll when I see one. And fuck off with the Badger BS you haunted more members on FS than anyone so fucking save it. Answer my quotes you scared old man:news: You’d let Badger say that stuff to you :lol: Biggest hypocrite ever :bc:

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

HSR:  #1 poster 6 of the last 7 days, and #2 on the 7th.   I thought it was my imagination.  A distinction that I'd honestly be embarassed about. :lol:  And I'm the bloviating windbag.  To repeat an overused expression...."get a life".  

Compare post counts dummy been here as long as you:thumbsup: 

Strange having people like your posts eh?

Just now, HSR said:

STFU you came in and quoted me AGAIN , I know a fucking troll when I see one. And fuck off with the Badger BS you haunted more members on FS than anyone so fucking save it. Answer my quotes you scared old man:news: You’d let Badger say that stuff to you :lol: Biggest hypocrite ever :bc:

You sound mad.  Maybe being a moderator isn't a role that you're well suited for.  You a tough guy?  I'm many things.  Scared of the likes of you ain't one of them, trust me.  What was your question again?  

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You sound mad.  Maybe being a moderator isn't a role that you're well suited for.  You a tough guy?  I'm many things.  Scared of the likes of you ain't one of them, trust me.  What was your question again?  

CKF is the Emperor and I’m Darth Vader. HSR must kill me to take the #2 slot. I fight like a Spider Monkey so he has his work cut out for him!

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, HSR said:

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

:moredrama:........:lol:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh don’t worry…drama is Woolies middle name.😉

God I was wondering when you'd show up, but you did, right on cue!  I just took a minute to check out the posting stats, HSR has been beating your ass in #posts a day.  You better get busy!  :lol: 

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Not mad ,disappointed you are scared to answer is all. Don’t play coy you know EXACTLY what I’m talking about, if not check your notifications unless you’re scared and fucking respond.

Playing the mod card means you got nothing gramps.