So much for the red wave.

It’s interesting to see the difference based on age.  Seems like I’ve been hearing a lot more young people have been getting involved and I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s throwing off polling.  This was in Arizona, you can see a sharp contrast between Gen Y and Gen X, while Gen X and Boomers are within a point of each other. 

CEEB7DC9-DD3B-4458-B71D-4EB191AE642A.jpeg

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

I know it’s very difficult for you but can you ever stay on topic? Whataboutism’s are lame.

13 minutes ago, HSR said:

Poor crying Trumpers 

8CDCFDB1-F6FA-4194-B436-39D5D4A752FC.jpeg

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

I know it’s very difficult for you but can you ever stay on topic? Whataboutism’s are lame.

The Red Wave is becoming more like the red high tide. Happy now. 

Seems pretty simple what needs to happen. Outnumbered  Conservatives have no choice but to suck it up or move and create strong hold states Civil war…. blah, blah, blah…. Bullshit.  

Florida is a good example.  They saw the greatest influx of people fleeing liberal policies and changed the State.  

20 minutes ago, Plissken said:

It’s interesting to see the difference based on age.  Seems like I’ve been hearing a lot more young people have been getting involved and I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s throwing off polling.  This was in Arizona, you can see a sharp contrast between Gen Y and Gen X, while Gen X and Boomers are within a point of each other. 

CEEB7DC9-DD3B-4458-B71D-4EB191AE642A.jpeg

Is there any doubt what is being pushed in our schools and universities??

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Anler said:

Trump was easily the most divisive president ever. You know you are bad when you split your own party. 

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I think that is a very hard to argue against position.

Neal

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Trumpers will disagree but we are seeing it play out now

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

If he thinks Twitter is blocking conservative voice he is loony.

Neal

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

They still haven't figured out why he lost in 2020.

1 hour ago, Anler said:

We need a video compilation of Trumpers crying like the one of the dems after Hillary lost. LOL

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Silly me. I ignored demeanor and focus on policy positions. I guess I expected more from our electorate, which collectively apparently are a bunch of fucking retards.

that’s easy! Democrats cheated!  😆

Exhibit A^^^^^^^

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

precisely what's being pushed? 

I have a high school aged student, do you? 

:news:

My kids I used to have are 28/25 - the little woman has 26/25 and a just graduated 18 year old, who is now at UWSP - some of the stuff coming from those professors, I would have never believed unless I saw the emails with my own eyes.

Edited by Mag6240
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, HSR said:

:owned:

The only vote on that was yours, kind of a narcissistic act on your part. :thumbsup:

exaggerated feelings of superiority and self-importance. regular fantasies about personal power, intelligence, success, or attractiveness. a firm belief in personal specialness. a strong need for attention, praise, and admiration from other people.

15 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

My kids I used to have are 28/25 - the little woman has 26/25 and a just graduated 18 year old, who is now at UWSP - some of the stuff coming from those professors, I would have never believed unless I saw the emails with my own eyes.

I'm not seeing or hearing about it from ours, and she's sharp.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Badger** said:

The only vote on that was yours, kind of a narcissistic act on your part. :thumbsup:

I,like every other member here, have zero clue what you are babbling about here?What vote?

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

I,like every other member here, have zero clue what you are babbling about here?What vote?

:mc::owned:I,like every other member here<<< I like most members on here

Edited by Badger**

7 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I'm not seeing or hearing about it from ours, and she's sharp.

Yeah, there wasn't much of anything at SPASH that had us saying "What??!!" - but at UWSP its a whole new ball game.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

Yeah, there wasn't much of anything at SPASH that had us saying "What??!!" - but at UWSP its a whole new ball game.

ours is looking at Madison or NMU in Marquette... one is close to the cottage and outdoor activities, the other is 80 square miles surrounded by reality.

• Like 1