So much for the red wave.

13 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Their stance on abortion is huge and they are against Trump. They won in 2020 because of Trump. This is not difficult to figure out.

Yup, voting on emotion.  It gets played very well in favor of the D’s.

• Like 1

Just now, Highmark said:

I absolutely agree but again where the ave voter gets their information how is it even possible.  

Republicans are the party of elected celebrities who got elected via Twitter and you're criticizing how other people get their news?

43 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Trump found out he should just walking away. So much for the FS Polls. 

On 11/6/2022 at 10:35 AM, HSR said:

Just a stupid poll for FSCE.Anyone with half a brain can taste the flavour of this forum and predict the results.

I'd say I was spot on. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

What’s wrong with voting out of the fear of losing rights? The GOP voters do it with 2nd amendment stuff. 

Yes, but gun rights are a much less emotional "bullet"....

Argument over. As said many times by many people on here.  If you can’t win this cycle after the last cycle….its all over.  Talk all you want about different candidates, its over for the Republican Party.  

This black business man got killed by a foreign fruitcake in his hometown of Detroit.  Need a better candidate? :lol: 

35CB028C-70F7-4B72-9CB8-C244740DE2A4.jpeg

B3F2CCEC-79E7-4678-940A-C38CEE3404E4.jpeg

37689267-E7A4-44EC-90A2-90260EE19E9A.jpeg

• Sad 1

Massive fraud in Florida! Bigtime loser Ron DeSantis "won" by 20% points? He won by 1% point last time. 

We need a crack team to investigate this fraud!

201119-rudy-giuliani-ew-200p.jpg

• Haha 6

39 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

The ability to have an abortion....their choice. 

Kill Babies!!! :t5:

Yes, in order to play off the emotions the situation needs to sound as extreme as possible.

So yes, they campaigned on KILLING BABIES.  All because republicans wanted to give that issue to the states instead of the federal government.

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

I'd say I was spot on. 

You were right Trump did do a better job than Biden did but Trump should stay at home for the 2024 election. This election was about TDS and it was a total fail when comes to facing the issues in this country.

Fentanyl

borders

Economy

energy

Defunding the police

Children and transgenders

Foreign affairs

Taxes 

FYI I did vote for in favor of marijuana legalization in Wisconsin, why??? Because the cartels are now lacing marijuana with fentanyl. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Not at all, it's the same way I feel about the vaccine.  My body, My choice.  And taking the federal government out of that choice was the perfect thing to do.  But they just didn't frame it that way and democrats were able to control that narrative.

Campaigning on the ability to kill babies is fucked up, but that is basically what they did.

Very well said!

• Platinum Contributing Member
33 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Republicans are the party of elected celebrities who got elected via Twitter and you're criticizing how other people get their news?

Reagan and Trump were only celebrities?   They had no executive experience?   I'll give you Oz and Walker.  

Also not really criticizing the voters just stating the way it is. 

42 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

They didn't convey those very well and didn't explain how they were going to do it.

I would agree with you on that but all FJB did was run around insulting anyone who didn't agree with him and ignoring the issues that Americans really cared about while trying to push a far left agenda that has put this country in peril. China is threatening war and our SPR is at an all time low because of this idiot. God help us, we'll need it!

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Not at all, it's the same way I feel about the vaccine.  My body, My choice.  And taking the federal government out of that choice was the perfect thing to do.  But they just didn't frame it that way and democrats were able to control that narrative.

Campaigning on the ability to kill babies is fucked up, but that is basically what they did.

imagine if owning guns were your or others 'choice' rather than the law and it were ripped away from you immediately with no recourse.  

you and I are only two people in a nation of roughly 332 million people.  others views and opinions may differ from ours.  best to recognize that fact if you hope for any happiness in life dude.

41 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

What’s wrong with voting out of the fear of losing rights? The GOP voters do it with 2nd amendment stuff. 

beat me to it, but I embellished it from the pov of women in my life.

13 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Reagan and Trump were only celebrities?   They had no executive experience?   I'll give you Oz and Walker.  

Also not really criticizing the voters just stating the way it is. 

You're saying the GOP has a hard time getting their messaging out because of how average voters get their information from MSM and SM.

Meanwhile your last President got elected because of Twitter, Republican voters watch the most TV "news" and a decent chunk of Republican voters believe in a conspiracy theory created by an Internet troll. 

Kinda seems like projection. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

You're saying the GOP has a hard time getting their messaging out because of how average voters get their information from MSM and SM.

Meanwhile your last President got elected because of Twitter, Republican voters watch the most TV "news" and a decent chunk of Republican voters believe in a conspiracy theory created by an Internet troll. 

Kinda seems like projection. 

To independents and dems absolutely. 

Its laughable you think Trump got elected just because of Twitter.   He had rallies all over the country.  He was relentless.   Did decent in the debates (because you would be in jail) and people were fed up with Obama and Hillary.  Republicans watch FN...not the other MSM outlets.    

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

To independents and dems absolutely. 

Its laughable you think Trump got elected just because of Twitter.   He had rallies all over the country.  He was relentless.   Did decent in the debates (because you would be in jail) and people were fed up with Obama and Hillary.  Republicans watch FN...not the other MSM outlets.    

Not just because of Twitter, but I think it's fair to say it was very impactful or may have even put him over the top. 

"You'd be in jail". Reality TV like, drama based statement meant to appeal to emotion and no basis in reality. You sure you want to use that as a plus? I mean, there's no doubt it worked on Republican voters but that doesn't paint them in a good light. 

Of course they are watching FN, you think I meant they were watching MSNBC and CNN? :lol:

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Not just because of Twitter, but I think it's fair to say it was very impactful or may have even put him over the top. 

"You'd be in jail". Reality TV like, drama based statement meant to appeal to emotion and no basis in reality. You sure you want to use that as a plus? I mean, there's no doubt it worked on Republican voters but that doesn't paint them in a good light. 

Of course they are watching FN, you think I meant they were watching MSNBC and CNN? :lol:

Dude not just republicans think Hillary was crooked and should be in jail. 

As much as twitter helped how much did other SM hurt him?   Be honest it wasn't an even wash. 

Dude not just republicans think Hillary was crooked and should be in jail. 

As much as twitter helped how much did other SM hurt him?   Be honest it wasn't an even wash. 

Try to focus. This discussion started because you were trying to say that the GOP is at a disadvantage because of the average voter's tendency to view MSM and SM. 

It's a bullshit excuse. Republicans are every bit as susceptible; I would say even more so, just for the reasons I've already laid out. 

38 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yes, in order to play off the emotions the situation needs to sound as extreme as possible.

So yes, they campaigned on KILLING BABIES.  All because republicans wanted to give that issue to the states instead of the federal government.

The majority want federal for abortion. Seems like a fair request. 

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Try to focus. This discussion started because you were trying to say that the GOP is at a disadvantage because of the average voter's tendency to view MSM and SM. 

It's a bullshit excuse. Republicans are every bit as susceptible; I would say even more so, just for the reasons I've already laid out. 

:lmao:   If the ave non conservative voter is watching MSM (Not FN) are they getting ANYTHING positive about the GOP?   Are they hearing ANYTHING about their plans on issues?  SM sends information based on Algorithms.  If you are not very conservative you don't get conservative feeds.   We know in fact that many SM sites block conservative content.  

:lmao:   If the ave non conservative voter is watching MSM (Not FN) are they getting ANYTHING positive about the GOP?   Are they hearing ANYTHING about their plans on issues?  SM sends information based on Algorithms.  If you are not very conservative you don't get conservative feeds.   We know in fact that many SM sites block conservative content.  

I primarily watch Fox. They're saying the same as I've been saying. Just face the facts.

• Like 1