So much for the red wave.

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Votes have consequences.

agreed 

46 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Was last night a presidential election moron? 

when the Republicans can't STFU about Biden and the Democrats can't STFU about Trump... Yes!

27 minutes ago, Catman800 said:

Wait what? You work? How do you find time to post a million times a day?

I'm very efficient :lol:

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

well we kept our bullshit governor in ny. all those that voted for her can enjoy the ridiculous crime in nyc. you chose that shit

I was in Manhattan and Brooklyn a month ago, didn't seem so bad. :news:

Just now, polaris7541 said:

yeah  ,, like wtf boarder Afghanistan inflation green f----kin bs why,, fer sure he left grinny or what ever it is in Russia,, gas oil ,,, this is un real

BUT ABORTION!!!!

Yeah anyone who voted a particular way because the federal government is now not involved in abortion is truly fucked up in the head.  When you campaign on the ability to kill babies, AND WIN, that is fucked up.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, racer254 said:

BUT ABORTION!!!!

Yeah anyone who voted a particular way because the federal government is now not involved in abortion is truly fucked up in the head.  When you campaign on the ability to kill babies, AND WIN, that is fucked up.

I guess Pro Choice / the ability for woman to have control over what happens to their bodies is more important then you thought

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I guess Pro Choice / the ability for woman to have control over what happens to their bodies is more important then you thought

Not at all, it's the same way I feel about the vaccine.  My body, My choice.  And taking the federal government out of that choice was the perfect thing to do.  But they just didn't frame it that way and democrats were able to control that narrative.

Campaigning on the ability to kill babies is fucked up, but that is basically what they did.

Edited by racer254
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Care to list it? 

Their stance on abortion is huge and they are against Trump. They won in 2020 because of Trump. This is not difficult to figure out.

• Like 1

The GOP did not do a good job getting their message out of what they want to do but honestly its a bit hard when a huge percentage of the voters get their information from the MSM or even SM.   Not many pay attention to the ads ran on TV or the radio and who watches debates even at the gov level.  You get snippets on MSM/SM.

Even SM is set up to only feed you things you already agree with.     

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Their stance on abortion is huge and they are against Trump. They won in 2020 because of Trump. This is not difficult to figure out.

That's their position....pro abortion and anti Trump.  Nice plan for America.  :lol:  

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Not at all, it's the same way I feel about the vaccine.  My body, My choice.  And taking the federal government out of that choice was the perfect thing to do.  But they just didn't frame it that way and democrats were able to control that narrative.

Campaigning on the ability to kill babies is fucked up, but that is basically what they did.

The ability to have an abortion....their choice. 

Kill Babies!!! :t5:

Just now, Highmark said:

The GOP did not do a good job getting their message out of what they want to do but honestly its a bit hard when a huge percentage of the voters get their information from the MSM or even SM.   Not many pay attention to the ads ran on TV or the radio and who watches debates even at the gov level.  You get snippets on MSM/SM.   

Other than Democrat bad Republicans good. What was their message?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

If you're expecting Racer to understand someone else's perspective I've got some bad news for you. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

That's their position....pro abortion and anti Trump.  Nice plan for America.  :lol:  

It's pathetic yes. But it shows how bad the Republicans are.

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

If you're expecting Racer to understand someone else's perspective I've got some bad news for you. 

Bored waiting for a chunk of data to load...thought I'd pass the time  :lol: 

Because TV and radio ads convey information in a constructive and truthful manner? :lol:

• Like 2

Just now, Skidooski said:

Bored waiting for a chunk of data to load...thought I'd pass the time  :lol: 

I'm waiting to catch a flight.

:lol:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Other than Democrat bad Republicans good. What was their message?

To name a few.

1. Getting back to energy independence.

2. Tougher on Crime.

3. More say in education.

4. Preserving the 1st and 2nd.

5. Going away from the govt control of lockdowns.   Goes with #3

Go hard at reducing energy prices and inflation goes down quickly to the lower single digits. 

https://www.republicanleader.gov/commitment/strong-economy/

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Highmark said:

To name a few.

1. Getting back to energy independence.

2. Tougher on Crime.

3. More say in education.

4. Preserving the 1st and 2nd.

5. Going away from the govt control of lockdowns.   Goes with #3

https://www.republicanleader.gov/commitment/strong-economy/

They didn't convey those very well and didn't explain how they were going to do it.

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

They didn't convey those very well and didn't explain how they were going to do it.

I absolutely agree but again where the ave voter gets their information how is it even possible.  You think anyone but FoxNews even talked about the Commitment to America?   Newt's Contract with America got all kinds of attention in 1994 because the MSM wasn't as biased.  

Edited by Highmark