So much for the red wave.

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Are you fucking retarded? MN is a tossup state and elects plenty of republicans. Ever heard of Tim Pawlenty? 

5D4768E2-503F-4ACE-87DD-98A1871ABEEF.png

Mn has voted blue for President since 1976 you fucking idiot.   Maybe not deep blue but way more blue than purple on big tickets.   Currently both Senators are dem.   Only 3 Republican Senators since 1950.  

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Well you’re a fucking retard who reflects a very small constituency of fucking retards in this country. So there’s that 

Why don't you stfu, there is no bigger retard than you and that's a fact, I have proof. :lmao:

slow-thinker-quick.jpg.6c9558107aebb4beb256d11dba7b1375.jpg

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ckf said:

I'm guessing that you would show up to if it was something that could directly effect your body, or one of your kids. It's not that hard to understand, is it?

Is that your opinion on the jab as well?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

here's the current heat map for governors... 

22 gov.png

Our republican governor here in VT got reelected for a 4th term. He is a fairly liberal Republican, but that's probably about the only way a Republican could win in such a liberal state.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Guys like you think that. But you’re not the majority. She’s more or less the last angry hold out of trumpism. 

The majority is far too emotional today, problems get solved with logic.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Our republican governor here in VT got reelected for a 4th term. He is a fairly liberal Republican, but that's probably about the only way a Republican could win in such a liberal state.

Its strange how some very blue states put a Republican in the Gov's office.   

• Like 1

Just now, racer254 said:

You weren't watching the GOP strategy with any concern about voting that way.   Just like crnr2cnr and steve.  When asked who they voted for, they run away and hide like they are ashamed.

eat up...

whatphrase_32726_324001.gif

;) 

I've got to get ready for work, looks like I'm going to be paying more state taxes for a few years.

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Is that your opinion on the jab as well?

Yes, that has been my position since the start. Nobody should be told what gets injected into their body. I even try to minimize what our dog gets for shots.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Its strange how some very blue states put a Republican in the Gov's office.   

Maybe they realize that we do need a balance?

6 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Guess Im glad I live in a deep Blue state , I never get my hopes up :news:

I'm in about the only Republican county left in Vermont. Orleans county might be red as well.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, ckf said:

Maybe they realize that we do need a balance?

I'm in about the only Republican county left in Vermont. Orleans county might be red as well.

Little slice of heaven up there :thumb:

• Like 1

The message was clear: Trump was the leader of the Republican Party, and the party would have Trump to thank for its expected victories on Election Day. The former president implicitly put himself on the ballot in recent weeks as he campaigned with 2022 candidates — and all but acknowledged he held back on a 2024 campaign launch he hoped to jump-start before the midterms.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/11/09/midterm-election-results-trump-candidates-disappoint-on-election-day.html

Trump...

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611faadd18cdb8c49d17a

1 hour ago, X2700 said:

Yep

Just had that conversation this morning with coworker.

Republicans need to have a definite plan for abortion and just getting rid of it is not it!!

Every gal I’ve talked to said this is what they disliked about red party!!

Abortion is a stupid issue to hold an election over. We have much bigger problems

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Abortion is a stupid issue to hold an election over. We have much bigger problems

What else does the left have?  Emotional libtards are really out there in droves.  And the current crop of brash republicans can't appeal to their emotions with their current campaign slogans.

Edited by racer254

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

What else does the left have?  Emotional libtards are really out there in droves.  And the current crop of brash republicans can't appeal to their emotions with their current campaign slogans.

Right so if republicans bail on abortion what does the left have? Are they going to defend crime? 

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Right so if republicans bail on abortion what does the left have? Are they going to defend crime? 

Republicans need to change their campaign strategy.  Instead of letting the left keep saying it was about woman's bodies, they needed to say it was about giving local states more power instead of the federal government.  Change the narrative instead of following when the democrats put out.

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Republicans need to change their campaign strategy.  Instead of letting the left keep saying it was about woman's bodies, they needed to say it was about giving local states more power instead of the federal government.  Change the narrative instead of following when the democrats put out.

tell you what, get used to having democrat leaders. The more you talk the more people will vote democrat

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

And yes, defending crime seems to work for the left.  Look at how they are letting criminals go free and trying to constantly push lower bail $$$

30 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Mn has voted blue for President since 1976 you fucking idiot.   Maybe not deep blue but way more blue than purple on big tickets.   Currently both Senators are dem.   Only 3 Republican Senators since 1950.  

Was last night a presidential election moron? 

• Like 1