So much for the red wave.

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You stated what you thought. You're not everyone.

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Trump is not gone and is still the leader of the Republican party.

Again, your opinion. I agree with you,  but that is my opinion.

Like I said, facts. Dems should have been destroyed on inflation alone. Oh look, abortion is way down the list. :lmao:

Economic Issues Still the Priority for Midterm Voters<br/>

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Dude needs to just fade away already like Hillary did

trump can't fade away.  That is all I heard last night when ever the media talked, it was all about who trump supported and who he didn't

3 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Like I said, facts. Dems should have been destroyed on inflation alone. Oh look, abortion is way down the list. :lmao:

Except republicans had a big hand in causing the inflation ....so there’s that

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

trump can't fade away.  That is all I heard last night when ever the media talked, it was all about who trump supported and who he didn't

Sure he can and it might be good for the party if he does

Jesus even my hard core Trumper buddy this morning admitted Trump probably wont win in 2024. If he can't even beat Biden on a second try it's time to rethink things. Losing to Biden once should be enough of a eye opener 

• Like 2

Just now, snoughnut said:

As I said previously, the Republicans campaigned against Biden... when they SHOULD HAVE BEEN campaigning on exactly what's in the poll you are citing. 

My old man used to tell my brother and I not to tell me about my problems, he insisted we tell him how we planned to fix our problems.  

Had the Republicans focused on telling the public how they planned to fix OUR problems... 

Was the entire election outcome due to abortion?  Absolutely not.  Did it play a major factor?  Clearly.

If you were the head of the RNC this morning, how would you plan to fix your problems before 2024?

• Like 1

Just now, Skidooski said:

Sure he can and it might be good for the party if he does

Jesus even my hard core Trumper buddy this morning admitted Trump probably wont win in 2024. If he can't even beat Biden on a second try it's time to rethink things. Losing to Biden once should be enough of a eye opener 

He isn't going to run.  90% of the people constantly saying they don't like trump are the same ones that said it before.

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

As I said previously, the Republicans campaigned against Biden... when they SHOULD HAVE BEEN campaigning on exactly what's in the poll you are citing. 

My old man used to tell my brother and I not to tell me about my problems, he insisted we tell him how we planned to fix our problems.  

Had the Republicans focused on telling the public how they planned to fix OUR problems... 

Was the entire election outcome due to abortion?  Absolutely not.  Did it play a major factor?  Clearly.

If you were the head of the RNC this morning, how would you plan to fix your problems before 2024?

What did the dems run on?  They caused the current problems.

1 hour ago, ckf said:

I got laughed at earlier this summer when I said that the abortion issue was going to hurt the republicans this November. 

It did and it didn't.   GOP gov's that passed and signed actual abortion restriction laws did well.  

Just now, racer254 said:

What did the dems run on?  They caused the current problems.

they ran on not being the Republicans

we've been over this if you are speaking of the economics in play.  do you need to hash it out again today in this thread or just re-read what I've already said a thousand times.  here's the summary for anyone new joining in... Covid/Stimulus/Federal Reserve/Interest Rates 

I'm good stopping there for now.  ;)

Hopefully Trump see's the writing on the wall and steps aside.   He did plenty of good which will last a long time into the future....especially regarding the SC.    

13 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

When the majority of people look at candidates like Kari Lake, they get frightened. That’s despite the state of the economy. Not to say that the cunt can’t beat the idiot down there, it simply reflects the in your face politics of that style as a fear provoker. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

It did and it didn't.   GOP gov's that passed and signed actual abortion restriction laws did well.  

Right , in deep red states. In states Like MN where Walz should have been destroyed he won handily because Jensen is a religious wackjob who stated publicly he’d ban all abortions 

• Like 3

Just now, f7ben said:

Right , in deep red states. In states Like MN where Walz should have been destroyed he won handily because Jensen is a religious wackjob who stated publicly he’d ban all abortions 

Why should have he won easily....MN is a deep blue state.   You can't say look at deep red states and not say the same thing about blue states. 

Just now, Highmark said:

Why should have he won easily....MN is a deep blue state.   You can't say look at deep red states and not say the same thing about blue states. 

Are you fucking retarded? MN is a tossup state and elects plenty of republicans. Ever heard of Tim Pawlenty? 

5D4768E2-503F-4ACE-87DD-98A1871ABEEF.png

5 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

When the majority of people look at candidates like Kari Lake, they get frightened. That’s despite the state of the economy. Not to say that the cunt can’t beat the idiot down there, it simply reflects the in your face politics of that style as a fear provoker. 

Kari Lake is a breath of fresh air, don't understand why anybody would be frightened by her. :dunno:

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I saw no real coherent strategy with the GOP. No clear direction. No outlined plan. Just a lot of anti woke this and that. It didn’t resonate. 

You weren't watching the GOP strategy with any concern about voting that way.   Just like crnr2cnr and steve.  When asked who they voted for, they run away and hide like they are ashamed.

Edited by racer254

Just now, snoughnut said:

Kari Lake is a breath of fresh air, don't understand why anybody would be frightened by her. :dunno:

Well you’re a fucking retard who reflects a very small constituency of fucking retards in this country. So there’s that 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I saw no real coherent strategy with the GOP. No clear direction. No outlined plan. Just a lot of anti woke this and that. It didn’t resonate. 

The sad part is the libtards  should have lost on their failures alone, apparently people want more failure.