So much for the red wave.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I'm guessing that you would show up to if it was something that could directly effect your body, or one of your kids. It's not that hard to understand, is it?

Like I said, with all the other important issues going on abortion should be on the back burner. Oh no, the supreme court left it up to the states to decide. If you need an abortion, buy a plane ticket and head to a state that allows it. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

when one party is (rightfully?) getting blamed for taking away a woman's healthcare 'choice' that most or many have had their entire lives, it matters.  the results show it.  I know how most of the women in my circle feel about it and there wasn't one that was ok with it, except the catholic MIL of course.  

And with less and less people clinging to the catholic curch.........  :news: 

• Thanks 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Countless polls showed that abortion was down around #5 or so on the list about what most voters were concerned about.  So I reject the notion that abortion was the decisive issue in this election.  Am I disappointed?  Sure.  I live in a blue state, I'm used to it.  :lol: Fetterman?!  Really?!  wtf.  Mills?!  Really?!  wtf

haven't either party learned not to completely trust polls?

has anyone polled you?

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

Like I said, with all the other important issues going on abortion should be on the back burner. Oh no, the supreme court left it up to the states to decide. If you need an abortion, buy a plane ticket and head to a state that allows it. 

I live in New England, you can get an abortion anywhere around here.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

when one party is (rightfully?) getting blamed for taking away a woman's healthcare 'choice' that most or many have had their entire lives, it matters.  the results show it.  I know how most of the women in my circle feel about it and there wasn't one that was ok with it, except the catholic MIL of course.  

Women are emotional train wrecks just like libs, they usually don't vote with their brain. So many other important issues at stake than abortion.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I live in New England, you can get an abortion anywhere around here.  

Blumenthal was re-elected. You haven't got a chance in hell if that despicable excuse for a human wins.

Countless polls showed that abortion was down around #5 or so on the list about what most voters were concerned about.  So I reject the notion that abortion was the decisive issue in this election.  Am I disappointed?  Sure.  I live in a blue state, I'm used to it.  :lol: Fetterman?!  Really?!  wtf.  Mills?!  Really?!  wtf

Well, most Trump backed candidates did poorly this time around. Fetterman is probably partly to do with that :dunno:

Like others have said, the repubs need to move away from Trump and find a less radical leader if they want to win in 24.

• Like 2

Just now, Skidooski said:

And with less and less people clinging to the catholic curch.........  :news: 

she finally took the anti-abortion stickers off her car when three of her grandchildren (one being our outspoken daughter, our niece and NEPHEW) refused to ride in the car with her because of them.  

• Haha 1

Just now, snoughnut said:

Women are emotional train wrecks just like libs, they usually don't vote with their brain. So many other important issues at stake than abortion.

now, go show your post to your mother, wife, girlfriend or daughter... ;)

Without question.

see above

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Well, most Trump backed candidates did poorly this time around. Fetterman is probably partly to do with that :dunno:

Like others have said, the repubs need to move away from Trump and find a less radical leader if they want to win in 24.

I do agree that Trump needs to go but I wouldn't call Trump radical, that's unfair. Emotional libtards just can't stand his abrasiveness and that doesn't make him radical. Joe Biden is far more radical than Trump especially the fact that the fool along with many libtards believe the lie known as global warming.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

That's your opinion on what is most important. Everyone has a right to their opinion as to what is most important. I agree that your issues are also much higher on my list, but I am not a woman.

Am I the few here that lives with a woman :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, ckf said:

You really think Trump was radical?  Big mouth, arrogant, sure.  I still support his agenda all day long though.  And I've already stated that I hope DeSantis and Trump align together for the good of the country and Desantis is the candidate.  Trump should run for a house seat if you want to see heads explode.  I guess I'm just not convinced that Trump is the reason for a less than red wave.  Looks like we're going to get 2 years of logjam.  Whatever the house passes the senate will just veto it.  I guess we should be happy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

That's your opinion on what is most important. Everyone has a right to their opinion as to what is most important. I agree that your issues are also much higher on my list, but I am not a woman.

Am I the few here that lives with a woman :lol:

It's more factual than it is opinion. Leading up to the election most of the important issues were being discussed and abortion wasn't at the top.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

You really think Trump was radical?  Big mouth, arrogant, sure.  I still support his agenda all day long though.  And I've already stated that I hope DeSantis and Trump align together for the good of the country and Desantis is the candidate.  Trump should run for a house seat if you want to see heads explode.  I guess I'm just not convinced that Trump is the reason for a less than red wave.  Looks like we're going to get 2 years of logjam.  Whatever the house passes the senate will just veto it.  I guess we should be happy.

He became radical when he was unwilling to admit he lost the election. He still won't let it go. Is that good for the repubs in your mind?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

It's more factual than it is opinion. Leading up to the election most of the important issues were being discussed and abortion wasn't at the top.

Being discussed by who?

You were being told what they wanted you to hear.

• Thanks 1

I wouldn't call Trump radical, that's unfair. 

see below

You really think Trump was radical?  Big mouth, arrogant, sure. 

yes, that's in part what hurt him and the Republican party in 2020, and now in 2022

are they going to triple down for 2024?

if so, I believe it's an enormous strategic mistake

Opinions aren't facts.  What might be important to you might not be for others in different situations than you. Come on man...

• Like 1

Just now, Steve753 said:

Being discussed by who?

You were being told what they wanted you to hear.

You must have had your head up your ass.

Just now, ckf said:

He became radical when he was unwilling to admit he lost the election. He still won't let it go. Is that good for the repubs in your mind?

Trump's been gone for 2 years now, it's the libtards that need to let it go.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Opinions aren't facts.  What might be important to you might not be for others in different situations than you. Come on man...

I stated the facts, there are far more pressing issues affecting this country than abortion. Come on man.....

I stated the facts, there are far more pressing issues affecting this country than abortion. Come on man.....

You stated what you thought. You're not everyone.

• Thanks 1

gone?  gone?

he hasn't left his most favorite wonderful the best place... the spotlight.  it's who he's always been ffs!

where is your head man?

Trump teases ‘very big announcement’ on Nov. 15

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/3724211-trump-teases-very-big-announcement-on-nov-15/

1790854419_200(1).gif.f1c1b28f745159dc5ab2c144ee26a071.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Trump is not gone and is still the leader of the Republican party.

Again, your opinion. I agree with you,  but that is my opinion.