Which state will cause the big clusterf@ck this time?

18 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I'm torn between Georgia and Arizona...

Without a doubt it will be Pennsylvania.  That's the tightest Senate race in the country and could decide the Senate control.  George Senate will go to a run off in 4 weeks.  Abrams loses by 5 points or more.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Not greg b said:

He has the world convinced the procross is perfect and dose not need to be changed. So Minnesota must be perfect 

what world is that?  wait, Ramstad works for the government... they don't let him near the voting machines do they?

Greg's going with Minnesota

:lmao:

Maricopa County AZ is reporting that up to 20% of Dominion voting machines are failing to read/tabulate properly.  These ballots get dropped into a "hand count" box that will be counted after being trucked to downtown Phoenix.

Katie Hobbs is the current Secretary of State.  She's running for governor.  The SoS office is responsible for overseeing the county election commissions.  She did not recuse herself.

By registration, Repubs are way out-turning-out the Dems so far today.  But I wouldn't be surprised to see Maricopa county as "too close to call" until the weekend...

1 minute ago, Matt said:

Maricopa County AZ is reporting that up to 20% of Dominion voting machines are failing to read/tabulate properly.  These ballots get dropped into a "hand count" box that will be counted after being trucked to downtown Phoenix.

Katie Hobbs is the current Secretary of State.  She's running for governor.  The SoS office is responsible for overseeing the county election commissions.  She did not recuse herself.

By registration, Repubs are way out-turning-out the Dems so far today.  But I wouldn't be surprised to see Maricopa county as "too close to call" until the weekend...

shocker 

:news:

6 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

what world is that?  wait, Ramstad works for the government... they don't let him near the voting machines do they?

Greg's going with Minnesota

:lmao:

Of course they do. He stuffs the ballot box with gravel 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Actually the reason I said Georgia is because of a show I was listening to on NPR the other day. 

Older dude moved from Georgia to Cali. But he requested a absentee ballot. Someone had contested his right to vote in Georgia , but he was still alowed to vote.

• Like 1