OOPS...well ya only live once

• SHADOSPRIT changed the title to OOPS...well ya only live once
35 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Nice bike, love the blue. :bc:

Thank you. I have been thinking about this for about 3 years. Harley sucks! they throw out black, white, and maroon bikes all day long. Then they get crazy and throw out flat black, flat white and flat maroon, even think they did a flat blue that year. Wow Harley aren't you creative! Any way been eyeing this blue for a few years. Found 3 of them (which is rare) within 4 hours of me. Long story short.....I bought my superior blue street glide. 2004 Heritage is up for sale, man will I miss her. 55,000 miles with not 1 issue. many states and a ton of good times....Pic 1 ...day I bought it....

(2).jpg

(58).jpg

Edited by SHADOSPRIT
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Nice Bike bud :bc:

Street Glide Special even. 

Not a special..just regular street glide....Special has the stretched bags...hard 2 find in this color. Next summer it will have stretched bags, air ride, apes...and a ton of miles!

Edited by SHADOSPRIT
  • Like 1

• Gold Member
Just now, SHADOSPRIT said:

Not a special..just regular street glide....Special has the stretched bags...hard 2 find in this color. Next summer it will ve stretched bags, air ride, apes...and a ton of miles!

Ah ok ...front wheel made me think it was. 

My Buddy just traded his Street Glide that was all done up for the Limited Edition Low Rider El Diablo....paint on that thing is sick. 

1FE7FCC7-6263-4AD4-95E5-4C537B8F1CF8.jpeg

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Ah ok ...front wheel made me think it was. 

My Buddy just traded his Street Glide that was all done up for the Limited Edition Low Rider El Diablo....paint on that thing is sick. 

1FE7FCC7-6263-4AD4-95E5-4C537B8F1CF8.jpeg

They had a Diablo at the stealership....I didn't care for it. Ues paint is sweet, but the over all look...wasn't a fan. My glide is piped..camed...scoots pretty good.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, SHADOSPRIT said:

They had a Diablo at the stealership....I didn't care for it. Ues paint is sweet, but the over all look...wasn't a fan. My glide is piped..camed...scoots pretty good.

Yeah I agree the Street Glide fairing looks much better overall. 

That new 117 in Diablo fucking moves tho. And I ride a Vrod. 

• Like 1