just bench Rogers already ffs...

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

fifth loss in a row, and to the Lions?

time to start playing for the future... 

just, wow... 

I love watching him bitch on the sidelines and throwing his arms up in the air looking for a flag after every incompletion.😂😉👊🏻

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Holy fuck they lost to the Lions?:lol: I thought for sure the Lions choked again giving them the ball back with two minutes left. 

Edited by Skidooski

As a Packers fan, I can honestly say I'm enjoying this season and watching that bitch whine week after week and really show his true colors.  I was hoping the brass in Green Bay would show some backbone and trade him while they could still get something for #12 and then see if Love shows the potential to be the long-term QB.  I'm taking a page out of the Vikings fans' playbook at this point ... can't wait to see the Vikings lose in the playoffs in the most painstakingly way! LOL

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Was having dinner with my parents at their house and there’s no way you’re going to be in my fathers house on a Sunday during football season without watching the Lions game, minimum. It was painful to watch. 

That's how my dad was, the Packers were on TV and the world stopped around it, but he'd watch with the TV volume off and Max McGee on the radio.

I only saw bits and pieces and most of Q4 as I was tinkering with sleds and doing winter prep in the yard.

Time to start sorting out next season and unless they're dragging Rogers along for another season... let the next generation start getting his feet wet. 

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

fifth loss in a row, and to the Lions?

time to start playing for the future... 

just, wow... 

I love the title of your thread. Benching Rodgers over Love would go from a disaster to a complete shit show. :lmao:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You have just explained why he no longer gets any of the calls going his way.  NFL has become liberal.

let it all out... 

giphy.gif?cid=790b761190dd20f19fe9dcedc2

constipated-constipation.gif

you'll feel better.