Another Hero In Action

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Truth hurts.

Get a backbone.:lol:

FFS I posted the goddamn thing and enough with the covid shit in every thread…BTW you should clean up your own household as far as that goes 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

FFS I posted the goddamn thing and enough with the covid shit in every thread…BTW you should clean up your own household as far as that goes 

Doesn't matter what the topic is,here comes AC with "get another booster" or "Part of the plan". It's getting stale.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, HSR said:

Doesn't matter what the topic is,here comes AC with "get another booster" or "Part of the plan". It's getting stale.

Wake up!!! Open your eyes!  :lol:

• Haha 3

53 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I would have done the same as the guy who got arrested.  If you don't stand up for your rights you will lose them.

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I would have done the same as the guy who got arrested.  If you don't stand up for your rights you will lose them.

Bullshit,the first thing you would have asked was how many boosters the cop had and if they had AIDS:news:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, HSR said:

55 minutes ago, ACE said:

Translation: 

“obey my government daddy!!”

This tool^ is just as bad.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

If asking you for ID hurts your pride you've got bigger issues.

:bc:

And if you bend over for someone who tries to push authority over you with no reason, you should turn that zipper around to the front  

2 minutes ago, toslow said:

And if you bend over for someone who tries to push authority over you with no reason, you should turn that zipper around to the front  

Giving the police my ID is just not a big deal to me. You have to show ID for many things. When I was on my trip abroad I had to show my passport many times. NOT A BIG DEAL.