I can't freaking wait for Wednesday

Bontz

4 minutes ago, ACE said:

I’m surprised anyone watches broadcast television anymore 

Right?

Bing watching Boston Legal right now....

Don't see any political ads. It's been the best election season ever.

Edited by Snake

4 minutes ago, ACE said:

I’m surprised anyone watches broadcast television anymore 

Its not just TV, my cell phone and work phone have been getting  bombarded....plus the Facepage, everywhere you go.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Its not just TV, my cell phone and work phone have been getting  bombarded....plus the Facepage, everywhere you go.

You can make it stop that. It’s blissful 

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Right?

Bing watching Boston Legal right now....

Don't see any political ads. It's been the best election season ever.

Turn on a tv in a hotel room and it’s just shit. 

I know, it'd just be easier to not turn on the TV .... but I like watching the local news in the morning.  Not the major network stuff, just the small/corny type broadcast to see what's going on locally.  

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
40 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I know, it'd just be easier to not turn on the TV .... but I like watching the local news in the morning.  Not the major network stuff, just the small/corny type broadcast to see what's going on locally.  

So do I…it’s HS Football playoff time and I like to see the highlights and it’s non stop…especially our Governors Race…holy hell!🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, Bontz said:

No more f'ing political ads.  All I'm trying to do is watch the local news, but commercial time = ad after ad and none of it is promoting what's good.  It's all BS and scare tactics.  I'm sure all of you have your share of it too, but Minnesota has got to be the worst of the worst.  Just utter trash.

It's rare that I watch TV but the mail is nuts with all the voting crap.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Same.  I like hearing about local  goings on.  I know,  I can just look at the weather on my phone but for some weird reason I still like being told about it. :dunno:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

DVR for the win!  FF through the commercials and stories that you don't want to watch anyway.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Bontz said:

No more f'ing political ads.  All I'm trying to do is watch the local news, but commercial time = ad after ad and none of it is promoting what's good.  It's all BS and scare tactics.  I'm sure all of you have your share of it too, but Minnesota has got to be the worst of the worst.  Just utter trash.

Dr. Oz & John Fetterman ads...... :wall:

There's one ad against Dr. Oz talking about the dog abuse he was involved with for several years (Beagles) I have to hurry up and change the channel when that one comes on...... poor dogs..... You can google it if you want, but you have been warned if you like dogs........ cry.png.0054ada6890af6ba5576cafa663acd60.png cry.png.0054ada6890af6ba5576cafa663acd60.png cry.png.0054ada6890af6ba5576cafa663acd60.png

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Bontz said:

All I have learned is Angie Craig saved some lady with 5 kids 100 bucks a month on insurance and she works for us. 

5 hours ago, Bontz said:

My mailbox has been overflowing with Whitmer and dem trash for months now. It’s the worst I’ve ever seen it. 

5 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

My mailbox has been overflowing with Whitmer and dem trash for months now. It’s the worst I’ve ever seen it. 

No Dixon mailings…strange.🤔

Just now, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Two actually. Just two. Didn’t get one until two weeks ago and one this week. Thanks for checking though. 

My pleasure…so like 100 Whitmers and 2 Dixons…seems legit.😉