Immigration officials say Pelosi attacker was in US illegally

2 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Who thinks some more information will be released on this tomorrow morning after the polls are closed and everyone is waiting for election results?

If it does come out, it’s going to be in small parts. Probably mostly edited versions 

• 2 weeks later...

I thought the discussion here would be all over the released body cam video doesn't match the DOJ's released statements, I wonder if the evidence will start moving to the original assumptions.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/body-cam-footage-confirms-paul-192420598.html

Edited by airflite1
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

I thought the discussion here would be all over the released body cam video doesn't match the DOJ's released statements, I wonder if the evidence will start moving to the original assumptions.

Poor Karen squared, she was so sure.

:lol:

image.thumb.png.5cad047a1e6c1778b2af2340fb4fef11.png 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, airflite1 said:

Thats huge given that was the narrative being pushed back.   Not that I expect that the legacy journalists will do some actual journalisting and find out really what was going on.  

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Let's see the fucking video! If we can see a video of Rittehouse shooting people, why can't we see this one?

The difference with Rittenhouse was that was personal cellphone videos posted and shared by almost everyone. This is official police footage, in the state of California, in arguably the most liberal district, and of one of the most powerful liberal politicians husband. Since the DOJ lied about it to cover up, no doubt there is more damning evidence coming. The DA verified the video, but ya, hang on to the assumption you need to see it yourself.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, airflite1 said:

The difference with Rittenhouse was that was personal cellphone videos posted and shared by almost everyone. This is official police footage, in the state of California, in arguably the most liberal district, and of one of the most powerful liberal politicians husband. Since the DOJ lied about it to cover up, no doubt there is more damning evidence coming. The DA verified the video, but ya, hang on to the assumption you need to see it yourself.

It would put an end to the bullshit real quickly. Until then it's all hearsay.

On 11/3/2022 at 11:01 AM, Mainecat said:

He’s a illegal Canadian…..

Immigration officials say Pelosi attacker was in US illegally
Source: CNN Politics

Washington (CNN) -- David DePape, the man accused of violently attacking Paul Pelosi last week, was in the United States illegally and may face deportation, the Department of Homeland Security said late Wednesday. "U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) lodged an immigration detainer on Canadian national David DePape with San Francisco County Jail, Nov. 1, following his Oct. 28 arrest," the department said. 

ICE issues so-called immigration "detainers" to federal, state, and local law enforcement agencies to inform them that the agency intends to take custody of an individual and requests that ICE be notified before that individual is released. The detainer is unlikely to affect DePape's case since deportations often happen after criminal cases are resolved. But after conviction and prison sentence, the US normally would seek deportation. 

According to federal records, DePape, a Canadian citizen, entered the country in early March at the San Ysidro port of entry, which is along the California-Mexico border, as a temporary visitor. Generally, Canadians who are visiting for business or pleasure don't require a visa and are allowed to stay in the US for six months. 

DePape, 42, has been charged with a litany of crimes, including assault, attempted murder and attempted kidnapping, following last week's break-in at Pelosi's San Francisco home, the US attorney's office and San Francisco district attorney announced on Monday.

Read more: https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/03/politics/david-depape-paul-pelosi-attack/index.html

People are not iligal.

Remember that bit bumpersticker bull shit you like repete

Paul was getting some side action deal with it 

On 11/17/2022 at 5:35 PM, airflite1 said:

It is interesting how ez it was for NBC to wash the internet of its early reporting