Poo stock Boost only makes 183 hp at Dynotech

krom

31 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I wonder if it'll be as disappointing as the Mach Z was? :whistle: 

It’s not a fucking Trudeau sled. It’s made in the US of fucking A not by a bunch of welfare frogs in Quebec. Jesus Christ you ride Canadian crap?

1 minute ago, HSR said:

It’s not a fucking Trudeau sled. It’s made in the US of fucking A not by a bunch of welfare frogs in Quebec. Jesus Christ you ride Canadian crap?

JHC I own a few Polaris sleds also Stevie :whistle:

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

My 2015 Axys 800 the best we could get out of it was 150 hp stock at Aaen on the Dyno, just to do some comparisons. After talking to Jim dynotech we fig a -1 / +1 offset from his findings.  

1.What's  this "we" stuff. You weren't any part of it at all. In fact you didn't even know what the a/f guage was for or meant. 

2. Who cares?? Why bring this up? 

On 11/3/2022 at 8:17 AM, Deephaven said:

On the ride I went on the Boost walked the Turbo all the way.  Can't say it was a production unit though.

With such a huge power/weight advantage it should take a long lake for to 4s to pull it,,if it does stock. Thing is ,is it sooo easy to add HP on the yamacat I doubt anyone racing is stock.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

With such a huge pwere/weight advantage it should take a long lake for to 4s to pull it,,if it does stock.

Yup ... 100% agree.  I'm hoping to witness this matchup first hand later this season when our group does our UP trip.  We'll have a couple kitty turbos and at least one Boost in the group.

4 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Yup ... 100% agree.  I'm hoping to witness this matchup first hand later this season when our group does our UP trip.  We'll have a couple kitty turbos and at least one Boost in the group.

If the top end speedo numbers we saw last season are for real,,I wouldn't be too cocky right now if I had a stock yamacat. It's been awhile since we've seen a contender,it's going to be interesting!!!

The real test will be if it can beat the NSP pro stock 600,,that is the standard as it beats turbos :news:

11 minutes ago, HSR said:

If the top end speedo numbers we saw last season are for real,,I wouldn't be too cocky right now if I had a stock yamacat. It's been awhile since we've seen a contender,it's going to be interesting!!!

The real test will be if it can beat the NSP pro stock 600,,that is the standard as it beats turbos :news:

Keep in mind the clutch magic man is going to Ski-Doo.  

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, HSR said:

1.What's  this "we" stuff. You weren't any part of it at all. In fact you didn't even know what the a/f guage was for or meant. 

2. Who cares?? Why bring this up? 

If you can't handle have an conversation like an adult go sit in the corner or if you don't care have some self control and walk right past the post. :thumbsup:

The controller "O2 air/fuel ratio" senser I'm sure you have never had one on any of your sleds.:good:

Just to do some comparisons.  :thumbsup:

18 minutes ago, Doug said:

Keep in mind the clutch magic man is going to Ski-Doo.  

Ski-doo + PB80 clutch + Rickie magic= unbeatable. Polar bears will go into hibernation,wolf populations declined due to starvation. It will be an environmental crisis.

31 minutes ago, HSR said:

Ski-doo + PB80 clutch + Rickie magic= unbeatable. Polar bears will go into hibernation,wolf populations declined due to starvation. It will be an environmental crisis.

Ski-doo just seen some of his claims

WTF.jpg

• Haha 1

On 11/2/2022 at 4:44 PM, krom said:

Fully broken while loaded, the boost makes 183 at DTR, FWIW the 998 T made 211 there.

Its going to take some mods for pooto have any chance keeping up with either of the the procross twins in stock form, on the lake....

poo boost.jpg

So exactly as advertised :thumb: Good on Polaris for their honesty :bc:

Polaris indicates a 10% increase in power over the base Patriot 850. This BOOST model should produce about 180-185 horsepower.

32 minutes ago, HSR said:

So exactly as advertised :thumb: Good on Polaris for their honesty :bc:

Polaris indicates a 10% increase in power over the base Patriot 850. This BOOST model should produce about 180-185 horsepower AND UNMATCHED DURABILITY!!!!

I think that last part is a stretch of their imagination... again.

9 minutes ago, Tommcat said:

has anyone heard what the max stock MGP number is on the boost?

Rickie hasn't released those numbers to Polaris yet.

I haven't been following the boost tuning so no.

9 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I think that last part is a stretch of their imagination... again.

You forgot to add "FUN FACTOR" :bc: