And now the women are gone...

Snake

For abortion - I'd guess people are realizing that worst case is they'll have to travel to the next state over to take care of their unwanted kid. It's not going to be the big inconvenience or loss of "healthcare" that the dems have been pushing. Shoot - IL or CA will probably pay for you to make a nice getaway weekend out of it every couple years for you. Big employers are tripping over each other to make sure their young female employees won't be derailed by the oppressive red states.

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

My 65 year old BIL told me that abortion was going to save the Dems, I laughed hysterically at him. I then proceeded to tell him he's supposed to get smarter with age not dumber. :lmao:

He wasn’t far from the truth and let’s be honest, how much of these polls and shit does anyone believe, after past election results?

• Gold Member
14 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

Many of those “ women “ couldn’t get laid at a frat house on homecoming weekend.

i noticed this too.

the ones drooling at the mouth over abortion are by and large lesbians or hideous. 

don't worry ya blue haired phychopath, no ones demanding you keep the non existent kid you will never have haha

3 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

He wasn’t far from the truth and let’s be honest, how much of these polls and shit does anyone believe, after past election results?

No way abortion will save the absolute disaster the Dems have put on display the last couple years. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

No way abortion will save the absolute disaster the Dems have put on display the last couple years. 

Never under estimate the sick mind of a democrat.

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member

the elite pedo ring is getting blueballs now.so close to normalizing pedophilia ...so ..close ...dammit joe if you fuck this up for us i wear im going to ..._______' -- o'bama

17 hours ago, Bontz said:

As much as the abortion topic keeps getting played (by the Dems), it seems kind of odd that women voters are moving from the Dem side to the GOP?  

I don't think the town pump vote is as powerfull as you think 

The  teachers union is what changes elections and gets Democrats in office,  not abortion. This is just what is spent on the Governor race.  Ever wonder why or how a teachers union would have millions to spend on elections?   They launder money through the public school system and everyone benefits except your kids.  
just remember this in a couple of months when they are telling you teachers are not getting paid enough, kids don’t have books. 

B06C68EB-5D99-4787-BF71-FB74989E4621.jpeg

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

The  teachers union is what changes elections and gets Democrats in office,  not abortion. This is just what is spent on the Governor race.  Ever wonder why or how a teachers union would have millions to spend on elections?   They launder money through the public school system and everyone benefits except your kids.  
just remember this in a couple of months when they are telling you teachers are not getting paid enough, kids don’t have books. 

B06C68EB-5D99-4787-BF71-FB74989E4621.jpeg

You need to get corp and union $$$ out of elections.

20 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You need to get corp and union $$$ out of elections.

Never happen .  Sure, they will pass feel good legislation where it looks as though they are “fighting for you” but there will always be loop holes so they all can get around it. 
people just need to pull their heads out of their ass. 

Whitmer:  “I gave the public school system more money than anyone in history”!!!!! 

Teachers Union:  “We are giving Governor Whitmer more money than any Governor in history” !!!! 

duh 🙄 

• Like 2

What a lying piece of shit.  Really, pulling the gay card now.  Where are all these vicious attacks on gays happening in Michigan exactly?  I hope  all three of these slimy cunts get the boot. 

E66CC939-57EA-4555-BB88-277823E1BAD5.jpeg

127C1023-3D97-4CE0-B5B6-C2BBE3FA78C4.jpeg

5B27390E-25A2-45D4-AE75-B8B20B221D1C.jpeg

FF8EC3C0-0DD6-4789-A93F-8F6343416401.jpeg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Matt said:

Abortion is still going to cost the repubs.  Instead of a possible 4 seat majority in the Senate, they might end up with 1 if they're lucky.

Wrong... in my opinion.

39 minutes ago, Matt said:

Will be interesting to see if the 20somethings turn up. They were for sure gonna stay home if the abortion thing hadn't happened. 

I have read they are not going to be there like they need them to.

16 hours ago, Cold War said:

Never happen .  Sure, they will pass feel good legislation where it looks as though they are “fighting for you” but there will always be loop holes so they all can get around it. 
people just need to pull their heads out of their ass. 

Whitmer:  “I gave the public school system more money than anyone in history”!!!!! 

Teachers Union:  “We are giving Governor Whitmer more money than any Governor in history” !!!! 

duh 🙄

Seems many on this forum want spending under control, but as soon as you say something specific like cutting spending on public schools, you will be chastised big time.  Let's spend 2.25 million on elections rather than simply spending it on public education.  Sounds like something a teacher's union should do.  Remember these are people teaching others how to act and what to do.  Kids learn by watching the actions of others.

25 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Seems many on this forum want spending under control, but as soon as you say something specific like cutting spending on public schools, you will be chastised big time.  Let's spend 2.25 million on elections rather than simply spending it on public education.  Sounds like something a teacher's union should do.  Remember these are people teaching others how to act and what to do.  Kids learn by watching the actions of others.

Some of us have been saying for years that the root of the solution is campaign finance reform.  Yet the pols keep the public distracted with everything but.  Remove the $ from the electoral process, ban public servants from going into lobbying, enact term limits, and I would think at least 75% of the problems they tell us we have would be solved.  I must say though, the D party has done a splendid job of overplaying their hands and stepping on their dicks more than usual the past 10 years.

• Like 1

Kind of interesting double standard.  
When Rvw decision came down Every Dem from the Governor / AG down held public news conferences screaming incendiary rhetoric on how they would never uphold the abortion laws of the state. “They would fight like hell”!!!!  To the glorious applause of the media.  

Come election time every Republican has had to answer “yes” on wether they would uphold the abortion laws, no matter how liberal or disagreeable they may be to them.  

But, they are extreme and dangerous?