And now the women are gone...

Snake

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Bontz said:

As much as the abortion topic keeps getting played (by the Dems), it seems kind of odd that women voters are moving from the Dem side to the GOP?  

And the Independents

14 minutes ago, Bontz said:

As much as the abortion topic keeps getting played (by the Dems), it seems kind of odd that women voters are moving from the Dem side to the GOP?  

how about them making a stink about herscel bringing a woman for an abortion. huh? isn't that what they are crying that they want access to? why is it a problem if he did what they claim is soooo important?

6 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

how about them making a stink about herscel bringing a woman for an abortion. huh? isn't that what they are crying that they want access to? why is it a problem if he did what they claim is soooo important?

Walker's been bringing the smackdown to his piece of shit opponent.

:bc:

6 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

never underestimate the liberal white cunts of america .

hopefully they finally are waking up but I wont hold my breath

True! They have a hard time admitting when they are wrong. Take the ones here for example! :lol:

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Have you seen the *women at those rallies?  I think most normal women view it as necessary medical procedure, not a pussy hat wearing celebration of womanhood like they are pushing here.   Honestly, a lot of it is gross. 

* term used loosely. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Have you seen the *women at those rallies?  I think most normal women view it as necessary medical procedure, not a pussy hat wearing celebration of womanhood like they are pushing here.   Honestly, a lot of it is gross. 

* term used loosely. 

Many of those “ women “ couldn’t get laid at a frat house on homecoming weekend.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

Many of those “ women “ couldn’t get laid at a frat house on homecoming weekend.

Eeeesh.  Them some ugly bitches.  Certainly not a huge representation of suburban moms. 

10 hours ago, Bontz said:

Eh. While I’ve seen some of the dem support cool down around here, it’s still pretty strong and RvW is still leading that charge. They put a proposal on the ballet about it here to take some heat off the candidates but I’ll be impressed if Michigan flips still. Even after all the cunt(s) we have in office have done over the past 2-3 years. 

13 hours ago, Snake said:

9AE162F1-54C1-4C17-80DE-986E5DF46F1A.jpe

How about they Teach kids How To Think and Not What To Think?? I heard that on a tv ad the other day I forget who it was for or from.

Separation of state and church in schools why does the same not apply for all of this other woke bullshit now a days, Sexualization of the younger, CRT, LGBTQ-IA++, Gender identity and so on down the line........

Teach How to Think & Not What To Think........... :thumbsup:

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Jerry 976 said:

How about they Teach kids How To Think and Not What To Think?? I heard that on a tv ad the other day I forget who it was for or from.

Separation of state and church in schools why does the same not apply for all of this other woke bullshit now a days, Sexualization of the younger, CRT, LGBTQ-IA++, Gender identity and so on down the line........

And just be a teacher?

Not an ACTIVISTS?

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Yep...let the kids learn and form their own opinions as they mature. Like with religion, let them find out if it's for them or not. Same with all that other crap

• Thanks 2

13 hours ago, sleepybrew said:

There is a reason that the term "kneekjerk" and "contrarian" is a term that has been associated with liberals for at least 50 years.  At the heart of it, they're emotional weak, dimwits, always wanting something to be upset about.  

2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

I will tell you how bad it is. ...the two lesbians who live in the neighborhood are talking about voting red. When you start losing rich CT lesbians you know it is bad. End of the world kind of talk.

I don't bring up politics in my job, as its not best practice, but I'd say 8 out of 10 clients have lately.  Of those 8, 9 out of 10 are aghast at the direction that the Dems are leading the country.....I know, thats Mainecat level math and all, but you get my point.  :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

28 point swing in 60 days to the repugs.  

:lol:

Too lazy to go back and show all the posts MC made about abortion being the be all end all for the midterms... :lol:

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Snake said:

Too lazy to go back and show all the posts MC made about abortion being the be all end all for the midterms... :lol:

My 65 year old BIL told me that abortion was going to save the Dems, I laughed hysterically at him. I then proceeded to tell him he's supposed to get smarter with age not dumber. :lmao: