Is America headed to another civil war?

20 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

More people smoking weed or eating mushrooms the less chance of civil war. :thumbsup:

and that $ comes from.... ? 

it's the heroin, fentanyl and meth users that sketch me out.  

We're fully stocked with hammers here, so all's good.

12 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I think this is a side effect of the digital age. People are more isolated than ever in our history. People don't talk anymore and it has lead to an indifference towards others on the social media. 

I agree

Working from home... IDK if that necessarily helps matters with people's social skills.

Another thing that seems to be lost, general manners. How challenging is it to say please or thank you.  My grandmother instilled manners in me that are seemingly absent today.  

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

The mask mandates and shutdowns were just a game for some to see how willing thete sheep were to obey.  Snd you showed them everything they needed to know . 

Again most divisive pos in the last 50 yrs was B,H,O 

I disagree 

but whatevs 

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Another thing that seems to be lost, general manners. How challenging is it to say please or thank you.  My grandmother instilled manners in me that are seemingly absent today.  

Absolutely.  This one disappoints me more than most things.  

And no one seems to know how to be grateful anymore either.  The little things in life aren't enough to impress anyone they gotta have that and a whole lot more.  Greedy bastards everywhere.

• Like 2

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

giphy.gif?cid=790b761182a667dcb3907c6894

According to the leftists……

After  Trump in January declared a “humanitarian and security crisis" during a  primetime Oval Office address, Sen. Chuck Schumer, speaking beside  House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, said Trump was working to “manufacture a  crisis, stoke fear and divert attention from the turmoil in his  administration." Party leader Tom Perez also called it “manufactured.”  Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., described it as a "'crisis' that  doesn't exist."

Sen. Elizabeth Warren tweeted at the time that "we're not falling" for the "fake crisis."

Jan  14 - the WHO (World Health Organization) sent out a tweet declaring  that there is no evidence of human-to-human transmission of the COVID-19  virus.

Jan 24 - Dr. Anthony Fauci  National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) Director  said - “ Covid 19 It isn't something the American public needs to worry  about or be frightened about, because we have ways of preparing and  screening of. It's a very, very low risk to the United States, but it's  something that we as public health officials need to take very  seriously,"

On January 29, 2020 Joe Biden in a speech in Iowa said that Trump's idea of restricting travel from China was "Xenophobic".

, WHO calls corona virus a healthcare emergency.

February  2 - New York City Health Commissioner Dr. Oxiris Barbot, “The risk to  New Yorkers for Coronavirus is low and our preparedness as a city is  very high. There is no rJanuary 30eason not to take the subway, not to take the  bus, not to go out to your favorite restaurant, and certainly not to  miss the parade next Sunday. I’m going to be there.”

February  24, 2020 Nancy Pelosi says from San Francisco's China Town to come  visit, it is safe and "there are no Coronavirus concerns". Then SF  became one of the epicenters of the disease.

Bill DiBlasio 03/2/20 “ I’m encouraging New Yorkers to go on with your lives. Get out on the town despite Coronavirus.”

On  March 9, 2020 Bernie Sanders said he would NOT, I repeat he said he  would NOT shut down travel from March 20, MSNBC's Rachel Maddow (as well  as NY Times) bash Trump for talking about Hydroxy Cloroquin calling it a  "fairy tale" and giving people false hope. Now it is being sought after  to fight the disease and is being tested as helping patients recover  faster.

January 24 2020, Joe  Scarborough and wife Minka had a segment where they said "no Americans  need to be concerned about COVID-19 and should be more concerned about  the common flu.

March 30, 2020 Morning Joe anchors say "everyone saw this coming in early January.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

According to the leftists……

After  Trump in January declared a “humanitarian and security crisis" during a  primetime Oval Office address, Sen. Chuck Schumer, speaking beside  House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, said Trump was working to “manufacture a  crisis, stoke fear and divert attention from the turmoil in his  administration." Party leader Tom Perez also called it “manufactured.”  Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., described it as a "'crisis' that  doesn't exist."

Sen. Elizabeth Warren tweeted at the time that "we're not falling" for the "fake crisis."

Jan  14 - the WHO (World Health Organization) sent out a tweet declaring  that there is no evidence of human-to-human transmission of the COVID-19  virus.

Jan 24 - Dr. Anthony Fauci  National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) Director  said - “ Covid 19 It isn't something the American public needs to worry  about or be frightened about, because we have ways of preparing and  screening of. It's a very, very low risk to the United States, but it's  something that we as public health officials need to take very  seriously,"

On January 29, 2020 Joe Biden in a speech in Iowa said that Trump's idea of restricting travel from China was "Xenophobic".

, WHO calls corona virus a healthcare emergency.

February  2 - New York City Health Commissioner Dr. Oxiris Barbot, “The risk to  New Yorkers for Coronavirus is low and our preparedness as a city is  very high. There is no rJanuary 30eason not to take the subway, not to take the  bus, not to go out to your favorite restaurant, and certainly not to  miss the parade next Sunday. I’m going to be there.”

February  24, 2020 Nancy Pelosi says from San Francisco's China Town to come  visit, it is safe and "there are no Coronavirus concerns". Then SF  became one of the epicenters of the disease.

Bill DiBlasio 03/2/20 “ I’m encouraging New Yorkers to go on with your lives. Get out on the town despite Coronavirus.”

On  March 9, 2020 Bernie Sanders said he would NOT, I repeat he said he  would NOT shut down travel from March 20, MSNBC's Rachel Maddow (as well  as NY Times) bash Trump for talking about Hydroxy Cloroquin calling it a  "fairy tale" and giving people false hope. Now it is being sought after  to fight the disease and is being tested as helping patients recover  faster.

January 24 2020, Joe  Scarborough and wife Minka had a segment where they said "no Americans  need to be concerned about COVID-19 and should be more concerned about  the common flu.

March 30, 2020 Morning Joe anchors say "everyone saw this coming in early January.

just stop...

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

The mask mandates and shutdowns were just a game for some to see how willing thete sheep were to obey.  Snd you showed them everything they needed to know . 

Why didn’t Obama lock down the country during Ebola? :lol:

• Gold Member

continued ventures into supporting war leads to higher and higher inflation eventually resulting in putting average comfortable joe to the point of losing everything.

im in the minority in this thread, i think it will be inevitable. It may not be cut and dry east vs west or whatever, but i do see rich vs poor conflict rising once they have it all and we have nothing.

in terms of political war, the right these days are reactionary at best, passive really in most cases. If it proceeds to ideology war it will certainly be the woke left that will be the aggressors.

the left starts it and the right ends it. that would be my prediction. i like the odds of the side that loves firearms vs the ones that hate them lol. 

ex millitary , cops etc vs angry awkward purple haired lesbians and man buns...shortest civil war in history unless they have government support from the millitary.

Edited by ZR800efi

• Gold Member

also, look at how covid made people willing to call on there neighbours and turn on there own family members.

it wouldn't be hard to get a war going with the proper media push. piece of cake really.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, hayward said:

Absolutely.  This one disappoints me more than most things.  

And no one seems to know how to be grateful anymore either.  The little things in life aren't enough to impress anyone they gotta have that and a whole lot more.  Greedy bastards everywhere.

recurves are gay but regardless, i agree with this post.

young kids here in the service industry dont even say 'have a good day ' or even smile for the most part. our local mcdonalds is an exercise in social retardism. i get coffee there a few times a week on the way to work.

that being said, theres one kinda slow kid that just started there the other night, but a really nice kid.respectful , seems genuinely happy to talk to people, had a chat like a human being while waiting on fresh coffee to brew.

i paid the 2 bucks for the cup of coffee, gave the kid a 20 and told him to keep the change.he lit right up and must of said thanks 50 times.i said good and loud so the cunty kids in the background could hear ' good service goes a long way. the others should learn from you buddy' and i certainly meant it to. the other cunts there hand you the order and dont even acknowledge your existence. service by and large has gone to shit with this new gen of service workers.

i dont expect them to roll out the red carpet or anything, but a hey how you doing buddy ' or a 'have a good one 'aint too much to ask i dont think.

Edited by ZR800efi
  • Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

and that $ comes from.... ? 

it's the heroin, fentanyl and meth users that sketch me out.  

We're fully stocked with hammers here, so all's good.

I agree

Working from home... IDK if that necessarily helps matters with people's social skills.

I lived in Warren, Ohio for a short time. Dave Grohl's birthplace  :music1::music:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ZR800efi said:

recurves are gay but regardless, i agree with this post.

young kids here in the service industry dont even say 'have a good day ' or even smile for the most part. our local mcdonalds is an exercise in social retardism. i get coffee there a few times a week on the way to work.

that being said, theres one kinda slow kid that just started there the other night, but a really nice kid.respectful , seems genuinely happy to talk to people, had a chat like a human being while waiting on fresh coffee to brew.

i paid the 2 bucks for the cup of coffee, gave the kid a 20 and told him to keep the change.he lit right up and must of said thanks 50 times.i said good and loud so the cunty kids in the background could hear ' good service goes a long way. the others should learn from you buddy' and i certainly meant it to. the other cunts there hand you the order and dont even acknowledge your existence. service by and large has gone to shit with this new gen of service workers.

i dont expect them to roll out the red carpet or anything, but a hey how you doing buddy ' or a 'have a good one 'aint too much to ask i dont think.

good for you and good for him.  we don't eat out often but when we do if the service is good the tip is generous.  couple weeks ago I tipped the high school aged cashier at the grocery store because she was pleasant, chatty and hustling.  by the look on her face, I don't think she had ever been tipped in her life for doing a good job.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

This C2C guy is some next level on the Twattish scale.  wtf 

shut your whore mouth you crabby old...  :roflcrying:

waiting for the Fed to drop another bomb.  ;)

• Like 1

14 hours ago, SSFB said:

14 hours ago, SSFB said:

He still had acorn in his pocket then no need 

• Haha 1

On 11/1/2022 at 1:36 PM, Skidooski said:

People are getting more brazen or more angry, maybe both. And it does seem to be multiplying 

21 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Yeah I can see it now,  a bloody Civil War while everyone is staring down at their phone. 9_9

About the only way a Civil war starts in America today is no food and no power. Otherwise forget it. 

21 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Maher has an interesting take, because most comedians are smarter than reporters and elected officials.

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Quick…back to Team Safe Space to cry about how bad it is here!!!!!!

8271D70B-F873-4860-A88F-DC8971834CB1.gif.826d9bd1081df4624f43a9e9fdde5a45.gif

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/tv/bill-maher-reacts-to-fox-hosts’-praise-‘they-ignore…-the-75-of-my-show-which-is-critical’-of-their-beliefs/vi-AA13Dhym?t=5

can't embed, but this is funny 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

That’s what happens every time conservatives post a Bill Maher clip. 

Then they tell themselves that he’s “coming around”. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1