Bug out rig.

• Gold Member

i live in a rural area and i have a cabin equipped with generator power, fresh water stream 40 feet from it, lots of trees, game, a woodstove , and a propane powered full sized oven for cooking  inside.

shit gets too stupid , load up the kids , dog , and girlfriend , grab my weapons and as much food as we can carry , and head there.

not visible from the road , no other cabins or dwellings within earshot or eyesight.

nothing fancy at all, but the necessities for life is there.  good enough for me. access it on atv and no vehicles parked on the road, pretty good chance no ones coming there to loot or attack and if they do, the area in which its placed has a natural positional advantage in that regard so they better bring a lunch.

a couple 22s, couple 12 gauges , a 303., a small co2 arrow launcher and a high pressure air arrow launcher capable of killing anything in north america should arrive this week if a job requires less noise with renewable ammo.

not nuke proof , so that falls its over no matter what, but economic colllapse or martial law scenario, i feel i got a fighting chance.better then average anyway.

Edited by ZR800efi
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

If the government is going to pay them back why pay them back out of your own pocket?  

Why make mortgage payments, or auto/truck payments?? Get the Government to make those payments for you..btw where does the Government get it's money from?

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

Why make mortgage payments, or auto/truck payments?? Get the Government to make those payments for you..btw where does the Government get it's money from?

Those things are repo’d or Bankruptcy pays those things off 

government prints money.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

Then why pay taxes if they print all the money?

Over 50% don’t have too…. Trumps greatest accomplishment.  IRS can make life a bit rough for those in the minority that have to pay taxes.  87,000 new agents I guess.  Itemizers are in for a rude awakening.

• Platinum Contributing Member

My home is good.   Just need to make it there and manage everyone who always says "we're just coming to your place."  

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Same, our place could survive 20 or so, water would be the limiting factor.

Neal

Not here as long as we can boil.   Nice river 50 yards from the house.

14 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Those things are repo’d or Bankruptcy pays those things off 

government prints money.

Force the colleges to write down the defaulted debt and/or eat it out of their massive endowments.

Should shake out the shit degrees, classes, and make them re-evaluate the cost.