daily tds

• Platinum Contributing Member
49 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Trump asks Supreme Court to block release of his tax records to House Democrats 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-supreme-court-block-release-tax-records-house-democrats

:roflcrying:

Still going after his tax returns eh. It's like the more they get shut down the harder they hissy fit over it

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Yes, let's go after a guy who's not even in office but turn a blind eye to every other CURRENT politician that's become a millionaire while holding down their role as a public servant.

What is more interesting to the American public....Trump's tax returns or Epstein's client list?  :news:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

What is more interesting to the American public....Trump's tax returns or Epstein's client list?  :news:

I know what's more interesting to THIS American ... sure would be fun to see that nuke dropped on all of Washington (regardless of political affiliation).  

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

The media is more upset with Kanye than they were Epstein.

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Well, Epstein is dead. 

SMH.

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

SMH.

Exactly my point. When Epstein was STILL alive and going through court, EVERY News corp ran his story 24/7. You claim they didn’t because you have another silly ass point to make. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Exactly my point. When Epstein was STILL alive and going through court, EVERY News corp ran his story 24/7. You claim they didn’t because you have another silly ass point to make. 

Wrong...not pushing for his client list. 

What are they gonna do, impeach him AGAIN?  I mean, in all honesty, I hope he doesn't run in '24 anyway.  Not only will he be 79 his first year in office, we've already seen the reactions to his presidency.  Even when he does the right things ... let's say the Climate Accord for example ... it's nothing but a meltdown by the left.  So, I hope we don't see him running again.

That said, I go back to my original response to this topic.  Let's investigate every one of those mother f'ers in office who've become millionaires through nothing more than being politicians.  I'd like to see every one of them hung out to dry.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Bontz said:

What are they gonna do, impeach him AGAIN?  I mean, in all honesty, I hope he doesn't run in '24 anyway.  Not only will he be 79 his first year in office, we've already seen the reactions to his presidency.  Even when he does the right things ... let's say the Climate Accord for example ... it's nothing but a meltdown by the left.  So, I hope we don't see him running again.

That said, I go back to my original response to this topic.  Let's investigate every one of those mother f'ers in office who've become millionaires through nothing more than being politicians.  I'd like to see every one of them hung out to dry.

as much as I'd love to see that, maintaining their power, financial privacy and lifetime appointments to office are some things there's quiet bipartisan support for.  

their power

their money

our expense 

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

as much as I'd love to see that, maintaining their power, financial privacy and lifetime appointments to office are some things there's quiet bipartisan support for.  

their power

their money

our expense 

I guess it's that one time a week where you and I can agree on something ... too bad it's only Tuesday :lol2:

• Haha 1

Just now, Bontz said:

I guess it's that one time a week where you and I can agree on something ... too bad it's only Tuesday :lol2:

we probably agree about more than either of us are willing to discuss publicly. 

but let's keep that a secret, I'm trying to earn a label here. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

btw, no mention of the thread title?

I made that special for you

Senate Republicans block bill aimed at disclosing big political donors’ identities 

https://thebadgerproject.org/2022/10/27/wi-sen-johnson-joins-all-senate-republicans-to-block-bill-aimed-at-disclosing-big-political-donors-identities/

so @Bontz & @racer254 what's your take on this?  

35 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Senate Republicans block bill aimed at disclosing big political donors’ identities 

https://thebadgerproject.org/2022/10/27/wi-sen-johnson-joins-all-senate-republicans-to-block-bill-aimed-at-disclosing-big-political-donors-identities/

so @Bontz & @racer254 what's your take on this?  

I'm sure the GOP is just looking out for the Dems, and all that dark money :roflcrying:

It's called the DISCLOSE ACT and it is introduced around election time since 2010.   It guthooks the usual dim bulbs that think it is something new.  The R's oppose if for the same reason the ACLU opposes this legislation. 

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

I'm sure the GOP is just looking out for the Dems, and all that dark money :roflcrying:

both parties funding should be fully disclosed and exposed publicly more often.  

this site is a good place to root around if you can stomach the money and influence.  

https://www.opensecrets.org/

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

It's called the DISCLOSE ACT and it is introduced around election time since 2010.   It guthooks the usual dim bulbs that think it is something new.  The R's oppose if for the same reason the ACLU opposes this legislation. 

where's a better alternative? 

this topic along with term limits seems to be something you, bontz, I and others from both sides agree upon.  same destination, different paths to get there.

On 10/31/2022 at 2:14 PM, Crnr2Crnr said:

Trump asks Supreme Court to block release of his tax records to House Democrats 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-supreme-court-block-release-tax-records-house-democrats

:roflcrying:

I don't mean to tell you your business but if you start cutting into MC'S daily Trump thread he is going to be upset with you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3