$240/yr twitter subscription fee.

19 minutes ago, Bontz said:

What in the world will you do?  If you can't play the GOP, Trump/TDS, Nazi'ism, card via tweets ... you'll have to actually find something enjoyable to do in retirement vs. trolling all day long :roflcrying:

I find the ridiculousness of right vs left fascinating. You’re a perfect example. 

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I find the ridiculousness of right vs left fascinating. You’re a perfect example. 

Do you?  Funny, you don't see me posting thread after thread about one party or another.  You, on the other hand?  I don't consider that fascinating ... I consider it utter stupidity.  But hey, you keep being you :news:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Bontz said:

Do you?  Funny, you don't see me posting thread after thread about one party or another.  You, on the other hand?  I don't consider that fascinating ... I consider it utter stupidity.  But hey, you keep being you :news:

Keeping reading and responding to my stuff. You’ll learn 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

The world is closing in on conservatives. Maybe Elon can be your guiding light out of the wilderness. He wants twitter to be a one stop shop for everything. 

Bullshit . 

The complete opposite is happening and I can thank Sniffy Joe Biden, the Democrats, LGBTQ, the Me too movement, woke culture etc...

The average American has had enough. Even these young kids coming up are pushing back and want free speech. 

I mean even Kanye is getting support for his Jew rants. fucking epic :lol:People are downloading his Drink Champs podcast to their hard drives and passing it around simultaneously while Google and other big tech is deleting it . 

The Liberals have failed once again. 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

The so called "right" today were considered "Left" just a few years ago...

Joe Rogan is a perfect example. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Bullshit . 

The complete opposite is happening and I can thank Sniffy Joe Biden, the Democrats, LGBTQ, the Me too movement, woke culture etc...

The average American has had enough. Even these young kids coming up are pushing back and want free speech. 

I mean even Kanye is getting support for his Jew rants. fucking epic :lol:People are downloading his Drink Champs podcast to their hard drives and passing it around simultaneously while Google and other big tech is deleting it . 

Yeah, I guess it’s human nature to feel as though you’re winning. 

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

$240/yr?

That's nothing.  Previous company I worked for used Twitter as a marketing tool.  If you were in a thought leadership role you were expected to Tweet as part of your job.    

But I can see how so many dumbocrat fucknutted sheeple think it was invented for sole use of one person to offend their fine sensibilities. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, favoritos said:

That would be quite a bit of money for the right to blather your opinions.  And then, the others would need to pay just to know how important you are.

Thank God I'm not that important.  I'm sticking to my right of free speech.  We still have that right if I'm correct.

Not of its offensive to blacks, native peoples, immigrants, lgtbq or uses the wrong pronoun WHITE LIBERALS.

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Bullshit . 

me too movement? what is that? oh yeah , the one that sounded good till it started coming home to roost

• Thanks 1