Trump's Air Force One deal has cost Boeing another $766 million — taking the company's total loss to nearly $2 billion since construction began

• Gold Member

Shows how well Trump was as a negiotiater.  Got Boeing to lock in on a price in the contract and requires Boeing to eat cost over runs on a project…..  stuff like that doesn’t happen very often in the government!  

well done President Trump.  Getting $5 billion worth of planes for $3 billion!!! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Trump buys planes and saves the taxpayers money and DEMS bitch about it.

Trump tries to refill the SPR as cheap as possible and democrats bitch about it and stop it.

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP.

BTW, what normal consumers are buying planes from boeing.  Only the wealthiest are buying planes.  How ignorant does a person have to be to rally against buying things and negotiating prices to get the best deal.  The idiot who is saying this will be the first one on here bragging about the deal on the van he just bought......I guess he is just passing on the cost to other consumers.  LOL 

Edited by racer254
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Trump buys planes and saves the taxpayers money and DEMS bitch about it.

Trump tries to refill the SPR as cheap as possible and democrats bitch about it and stop it.

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP.

BTW, what normal consumers are buying planes from boeing.  Only the wealthiest are buying planes.  How ignorant does a person have to be to rally against buying things and negotiating prices to get the best deal.  The idiot who is saying this will be the first one on here bragging about the deal on the van he just bought......I guess he is just passing on the cost to other consumers.  LOL 

Anytime the government gets to fuck over a private company so that they operate at a loss is a good thing. 

8 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Exactly how did Trump fuck over Boeing?

Trump went public with the deal and brow beat Boeing. He put Boeing in a precarious position politically. In turn they cut cost to save face. He basically used the bully pulpit to beat an American company into to taking a massive loss on a government contract. Then trump bragged about the deal in public for political points. I’m on the same page as trump. It really doesn’t matter to me. Boeing can go broke for all I’m concerned. I’m neither a share holder or an employee. 

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Trump went public with the deal and brow beat Boeing. He put Boeing in a precarious position politically. In turn they cut cost to save face. He basically used the bully pulpit to beat an American company into to taking a massive loss on a government contract. Then trump bragged about the deal in public for political points. I’m on the same page as trump. It really doesn’t matter to me. Boeing can go broke for all I’m concerned. I’m neither a share holder or an employee. 

That is what the government should be doing.  If a private company wants the work or contract they will find a way.

Spacex is a prime example.  They can put shit in space cheaper then Boeing, NASA, or the Chinese.  They found a cheap way to utilize tax payers dollars.

I feel and always have and economics has proven the 747 is very inefficient transporting people…. It shouldn’t be a presidential plane.  737 max should be the choice for AF1 

5 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Shows how well Trump was as a negiotiater.  Got Boeing to lock in on a price in the contract and requires Boeing to eat cost over runs on a project…..  stuff like that doesn’t happen very often in the government!  

well done President Trump.  Getting $5 billion worth of planes for $3 billion!!! 

The cost of the main street renovation in my small town more then doubled with cost overruns and oversights to the quoting. 

The company that did all the surveying, engineering/design, environmental, and project management would just draft a change order for whatever oversight they made, collect their 25% and passed the cost of their fuck-up on to the city taxpayers.

If you want 5 billion for your 2 planes, charge the 5 billion.  Don't sell them for 3 and try to get the extra 2 later with change orders and whatnot.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

That is what the government should be doing.  If a private company wants the work or contract they will find a way.

Spacex is a prime example.  They can put shit in space cheaper then Boeing, NASA, or the Chinese.  They found a cheap way to utilize tax payers dollars.

I feel and always have and economics has proven the 747 is very inefficient transporting people…. It shouldn’t be a presidential plane.  737 max should be the choice for AF1 

I have zero love for Boeing. They could go broke for all I care. Like I said, I’m on the same page as trump. He doesn’t care either. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
26 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You’re not an employee so fuck those that are …good god you’re a cunt.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

21 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

That’s exactly what Biden is saying about big oil. 

Yep he wouldn’t be wrong by saying that, it’s unfortunate that he has no clue how to fix it