Elon Musk fires Twitter’s top brass after closing $44 billion deal:

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Snake said:

Romper. Fucking. Room.

Grown ass men...

Also agree with this. It's getting old, don't really even want to read much here anymore, and forget posting, 90% of the conversations are romper room BS I want no part of.. Even the "What's for dinner" thread had the BS brought into it...SMH

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

good content? :roflcrying:

the CE is a fucking garbage dump of incessant far far right wing nutjob threads.  lot of crooked and wadded up tampons in here, and an overwhelming amount of whacko conspiracy gullible Canucks.  

I thoroughly enjoy playing the role of the contrarian.  :)

Here's a tissue if I offended anyone.

kleenex.gif.e31101dd3ceb9bc9cb35291eceacf887.gif

19 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Definitely a difference.  Badger's is worse and personal.  Has been the whole time.  MC & C2C post things to get reactions out of the forum, Badger solely did it as a personal attack towards Steve, Jerry or I.  Putting him back in his box while childish is also entertaining and justified.  Everything he ever posts is either a lie or him trying to suck someone's dick.

As for the thread that he states he avoided for a week and now is being praised for, that is pretty funny.  A couple months back Steve, Jerry and I avoided Badger for over three weeks not responding to anything he did or said.  He still kept going on and on.  If you read the whole retard thread you will also see there were a lot of direction given to him on how to make it stop, but he is a piece of shit as a person and chose not to.  He finally got smart a week ago and realized what we were telling him was true.

19 hours ago, HSR said:

Very well said :thumb: Nailed it :bc:

What's your mission here Bontz??Fuck up two threads with your love for Badger? Yes those 2 guys troll each other,have for years.Where's your fucking outrage there? You came at me twice now with your whining opinion about 'picking' on Badger. Next time save it thanks. I don't need to defend myself to you or anyone other than ckf on how I act on here. 

9 hours ago, Snake said:

Romper. Fucking. Room.

Grown ass men...

Yep

31 minutes ago, Snake said:

Says the recess monitor... fucking :lol:

:lame: Coming from the guy that thought he should announce to the new members that he's Numba Won I expected more I guess.

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Yep

So if Jimmy Snacks made those comment to your wife that Badger made towards mine and take pics you posted of your new pup from the Pet photo thread to use in his AV or post the pic asking if I beat him you would just completely ignore it and walk away. Let him continue?

Please be honest.

I directly did not comment about anyone's wife, stop being a pussy and get this train back on the tracks.  

JHC we would do that shit on HCS and know ones was the worst for wear. Give me a week off or STFU and move on.  :bc: