Fetterman debate performance

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Once ... just one time ... step away from your partisan hackery and honestly see & understand something.  It doesn't take a blind loyalty to a party to look at Fetterman and see how he's completely unfit for office.  And no, I'm not throwing support for Oz either.  The people around Fetterman, pulling the puppet strings, should be ashamed of themselves.  It's not just embarrassing, it's disgusting.

Never gonna happen. Maybe in his next life 

8 hours ago, Mainecat said:

So having a stroke and recovering should keep you from your job or life?

You clowns are really fucked up.

LOL!  C'mon Mainecat...I try to be objective and not paint you as a liberal hack, but holy fuck...just stop...I didn't read the rest of your posts in this thread...I don't need to....BTW, he is not the current Senator, just a candidate...this is not his "job".  if he was the current senator, that might earn him a little slack (to recover) if he wasn't a flip flopping piece of shit, but he is...

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Republicans still don’t have a plan.

sure they do, wrangle power from the imbiciles in power, who's jizz you guzzle daily, and try to save what's left of this country after the "adults in the room" fucked everything up over the last 18 months

Just had Glenn Beck on for about 5 minutes on my  way home a bit ago.  He and whoever sits in with him on a daily basis were playing back exerts of Fetterman's responses last night.  I'm fine with criteeking the guy but they were flat out picking on his responses and making fun of him and it's pretty fucking disgusting.  Bothers the hell out of me to be quite honest, no reason for that shit.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, hayward said:

I can't agree with ya.  Don't like Oz at all but there's no way in hell I'm voting for anybody palling around with Biden planning on letting their spouse take over after they themselves are elected.

Only thing they're running on now is the persuasion of the female voter over this abortion shit.  That's their angle because it might be the only chance they have.  They've fucked up everything else.

I agree that the Dems could have pulled Fetterman from the race and put his wife in his place or gone back and taken the second choice from the primary. I think it would have been better for the Dems in the general election as NYC will back most any Democrat except for one who is clearly not fit for office. Dems don't have to vote for OZ they just don't need to pull the level for Swing Blade. I think the crime issues are going to have an effect in the 5 Burroughs of NYC. I think Zeldin will win.

17 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

wasn't he the candidate before stroking out.  Sadly still better than Oz IMO

Policy wise?  :lol:  You've got to be shitting me?  Anti-gun, anti-fossil fuels, free college....yada yada yada.   He's a big tall male AOC.  

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Policy wise?  :lol:  You've got to be shitting me?  Anti-gun, anti-fossil fuels, free college....yada yada yada.   He's a big tall male AOC.  

OTB ... that's awesome (and true!) :lol2:

50 minutes ago, Bontz said:

OTB ... that's awesome (and true!) :lol2:

When he's done with politics he's got a acting career as a skinhead prison inmate.  :lol:  

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, hayward said:

Just had Glenn Beck on for about 5 minutes on my  way home a bit ago.  He and whoever sits in with him on a daily basis were playing back exerts of Fetterman's responses last night.  I'm fine with criteeking the guy but they were flat out picking on his responses and making fun of him and it's pretty fucking disgusting.  Bothers the hell out of me to be quite honest, no reason for that shit.

Know how the republicans got the rep as being pussies? I submit the above as example A.

• Like 1