Hope you nooks bought the one you wanted.

• Gold Member

the governments approach to policing is also fucking retarded and is on the go simultaneiously alongside the c21 gun grab.

there moving to make thefts and drug offenses not warrent jailtime. bill c5 i think it is.

im starting to feel the liberals  are more  sinister then stupid.

Edited by ZR800efi
  • Like 2

On 10/26/2022 at 7:42 PM, ZR800efi said:

canadian liberals are arguably worse then your dems . i think there about even.

Look at our governments dude, what they get away with already. now imagine us without having guns. They'll be no limit to the crap they pull. It blows my mind why people are anti-gun for the average man.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, GreenStreak said:

Look at our governments dude, what they get away with already. now imagine us without having guns. They'll be no limit to the crap they pull. It blows my mind why people are anti-gun for the average man.

preaching to the choire buddy.couldn't agree more.

its never good to disarm the populace. its usually an indication the tyrannys looking to ramp up and they dont want true resistance to it.

its obviously not about public safety no matter how many times these idiots say it is.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ZR800efi said:

preaching to the choire buddy.couldn't agree more.

its never good to disarm the populace. its usually an indication the tyrannys looking to ramp up and they dont want true resistance to it.

its obviously not about public safety no matter how many times these idiots say it is.

It makes the public less safer when they take handguns out of the hands of good people but they just don't get it and I know I was not preaching to you I was just kind of agreeing with what you said

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

I would start with a fully armed March that makes the truckers convoy look tinny 

sadly we dont got the numbers like you guys do.or the enthusiasm for freedom. 

most of the population likely are in favour of this or indifferent.

fucking stupid , but true.

• Gold Member
Just now, GreenStreak said:

It makes the public less safer when they take handguns out of the hands of good people but they just don't get it and I know I was not preaching to you I was just kind of agreeing with what you said

takes it away from law abiding citizens and sportsshooters and allows criminals who never intended to ever follow the law by definition have a power balence shift in there favour.

but liberals dont let common sense get in the way of a good virtue signal to overemotional dolts.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, HSR said:

:lol::lol:

Have a good friend who litteraly blew his hand off with a defective mortar 

Was a ugly sceen a buds wife's 40th kids all over to witness it . 

5 guys searched the yard for hours looking for fingers not a trace 

15 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Have a good friend who litteraly blew his hand off with a defective mortar 

Was a ugly sceen a buds wife's 40th kids all over to witness it . 

5 guys searched the yard for hours looking for fingers not a trace 

Holy shit :lol:

11 minutes ago, HSR said:

Holy shit :lol:

He gets a shocking number of female bartenders and waitresses who ask if he has a wife/girlfriend.  And they all give the she's a lucky girl . Chick's love the stump . It looks like a dog bone on the end lol.

He drives sxs with a can cuzzi over the stump .lol

When it happend our bud was getting ready to retire at Graco.  He was a machinist who built most of the R&d 1 off parts .

He heald off retirement for about 7mo and just sat in his shop making attachments for the stump on Graco dime lol . Like socket wrenches.  Wrench holders pry bars phone holders  beer holders . Like a big bin of titanium and alloy attachments.  

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

He gets a shocking number of female bartenders and waitresses who ask if he has a wife/girlfriend.  And they all give the she's a lucky girl . Chick's love the stump . It looks like a dog bone on the end lol.

He drives sxs with a can cuzzi over the stump .lol

When it happend our bud was getting ready to retire at Graco.  He was a machinist who built most of the R&d 1 off parts .

He heald off retirement for about 7mo and just sat in his shop making attachments for the stump on Graco dime lol . Like socket wrenches.  Wrench holders pry bars phone holders  beer holders . Like a big bin of titanium and alloy attachments.  

That's awesome :bc::lol: