I Loathe Imbeciles

1 hour ago, Plissken said:

They shouldn’t allow food or drinks inside the exhibition halls.  They could maybe restrict it to a food court area or something.  

yeah I know, don't blame the guilty at all.  Easier to just blame the art museum for how they didn't protect the painting.

And we wonder why people are fucked up in the head.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

Same crowd that is pouring out milk in grocery stores to protest farming. 

Screenshot_20221024-121024_Chrome.jpg

Curious what pissinacan's solution for this problem is?  Milk's gotta go in a locked cabinet now I guess huh?  Store's fault I guess right?

2 hours ago, Anler said:

I've always wanted to tar and feather someone. Fill a fire extinguisher with maple syrup and load a leaf blower with chicken feathers. It's on my bucket list. 

That's pretty fucking funny....

12 minutes ago, hayward said:

Curious what pissinacan's solution for this problem is?  Milk's gotta go in a locked cabinet now I guess huh?  Store's fault I guess right?

A good ass kicking….. face shoved in it …. lapping every drop up off the floor with tongue.  That would be the end of it.
 Let’s face it, if you were store owners or employee protecting your property it would be you arrested or fired.  20 years ago everyone would of cheered as they licked the floor and the police would of dragged THEM away.

Back in the day if you didn’t have a Dad or siblings to beat your ass there was always a teacher, neighbor kid, coach, to help keep you from being a whiny faggot. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, hayward said:

yeah I know, don't blame the guilty at all.  Easier to just blame the art museum for how they didn't protect the painting.

And we wonder why people are fucked up in the head.

Did you get up on the wrong side of the bed or something?  Nobody is giving the vandals a pass.  A little precaution from the museums might be in order given the pattern of this occurring.  Not to mention the possibility of accidental food spills.  You know, personal responsibility.   

15 minutes ago, Plissken said:

Did you get up on the wrong side of the bed or something?  Nobody is giving the vandals a pass.  A little precaution from the museums might be in order given the pattern of this occurring.  Not to mention the possibility of accidental food spills.  You know, personal responsibility.   

That's about as fucking bright as saying I tripped and fell in her vagina.

Stop making excuses for those like you...

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Cold War said:

No one said the painting was damaged, but if we want to get cunty , the frame was. 

I guess, I can come shit on your floor it will clean right up.  Smh. 

You shit on my floor and I’ll call someone to kick your ass. Piece of shit. :lol: 

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Everyone can just fucking relax. The painting was not damaged. All those masterpieces have a protective glaze. I can see how many fine art buffs we have here. Jesus Christ. :lol: 

But what about the milk goddamnit!!!  Those poor cows worked for nothing!!!!:lol:

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

First cow farts now baby fido? :flush:

One of the tips was to get a environmentally friendly turtle instead.  
what???!! :lol:

A turtle is not even close to a dog……Jackass. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Sled_Hed said:

Same crowd that is pouring out milk in grocery stores to protest farming. 

Screenshot_20221024-121024_Chrome.jpg

Are they getting charged with shoplifting when they attempt to walk out ? If I was a store owner I sure shit would be detaining and demanding prostitution 

6 hours ago, Plissken said:

What art museum have you been to that allowed food or drink in them ? 

None that's how many 

• Thanks 1