Sled has shipped

Doug

Woot.  Neighbors XCR gets brought home Thursday so when I get back from Atlanta I get to set it up for him.  Got the boats buttoned up this weekend and the yard cleaned so it's time to get ready for winter!

Can't wait to see your pics.

Funny how some things never seem to change with Polaris ... frustrating as hell (for me).  I think I had mentioned before, how another local dealer had an ad for an Indy XC 850 (almost exactly like the one I ordered, except it was a 129 vs. 137).  So, to me, it was a good sign in that very similar models to what I ordered were out there now ... and had the fuel issue fixed too.  I got curious, and reached out to my dealer to ask if they can see the status of my sled .... go figure, "Expected ship date of January 3rd to 13th"

Then the icing on the cake ... yesterday I get an email from Polaris to check on the status of my sled, thinking "Cool - maybe things have changed for the better."  Only to find out, the email is referencing my 2022 XCR that I snowchecked LAST YEAR and took delivery of it in February.

Ridiculous 

I'm not sure either, but I keep telling myself it's only November 2nd ... and others (like Doug) had a projected date in January but took delivery recently.  So I'll try to stay calm as much as I can & hope it shows up before the season is here.  Just frustrates me - more so that I received that email about my sled from LAST YEAR vs. my current snow check that I'm waiting on.  I do know, one of my riding buddies has the same projected date range on his 137 XCR ... we'll see I guess :news:

Check online of the status of your sled is not real accurate either.  When my dealer text that my sled was in I checked online and it was at the build state.

Appreciate the attempt Polaris but at least get it somewhat accurate.

Hope the delivery dates improve for you guys.  My dealer had some delivery dates in January also including mine.  All have now moved up to November December.

• Like 1