Joe Is Senile…What’s Her Excuse

15 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Shows how stupid of a choice Trump was for the R's.

I'll take his governance all day long compared to what we have now.   Most people who watch a lot of mainstream news think like you.  If they didn't spend 24/7 tearing the guy down, you may have seen that his policies were what most people wanted.

15 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No shit..Angry Petey says shit like that because I voted for Jo Jorgenson…he thinks it some sort of gotcha.😂😉

Well it is.  You're an insufferable dipshit.  Be sure and come back with one of your same, tired worn out responses now....

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I'll take his governance all day long compared to what we have now.   Most people who watch a lot of mainstream news think like you.  If they didn't spend 24/7 tearing the guy down, you may have seen that his policies were what most people wanted.

Well it is.  You're an insufferable dipshit.  Be sure and come back with one of your same, tired worn out responses now....

Voting 3rd Party is a gotcha now…if you say so Mark and TBH not sure why you are you are inserting  yourself into this…I mean you do fancy yourself as “Mr. Never Fires First” 😉😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Voting 3rd Party is a gotcha now…if you say so Mark and TBH not sure why you are you are inserting  yourself into this…I mean you do fancy yourself as “Mr. Never Fires First” 😉😂

That’s all you do in every post.. you could never just keep your yap shut or better yet just log off

4 minutes ago, Pete said:

You only wish you had a girl like mine.. way funny.. but 

Not really…I’m happy with mine.😉

3 minutes ago, Pete said:

That’s all you do in every post.. you could never just keep your yap shut or better yet just log off

8C701FFB-5E08-4A92-B9A9-D50BB008CEB3.jpeg.4b5cb287775c2c2d3f197a76be1ed24f.jpeg

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Pete said:

Pointing out the obvious.. then complain about our current state 

You say the election was stolen so why does it matter that I voted the way I did? 🤷🏻

34 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Inserting myself?  Never firing first?  What a complete dipshit thing to say from the guy who does it 43 times a day to others, and likely has the highest post count here.  Just breathtaking stupidity.  :lol: 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Inserting myself?  Never firing first?  What a complete dipshit thing to say from the guy who does it 43 times a day to others, and likely has the highest post count here.  Just breathtaking stupidity.  :lol: 

:owned:

48 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I get that you forget what you say, lie about what you say or both…you just keep sticking up for Derpo…it’s kind of cute.🤣😉

448A5351-62D2-46EE-9977-D069546453BD.thumb.jpeg.8b822ecee5828bfd26646198a45855ed.jpeg

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I get that you forget what you say, lie about what you say or both…you just keep sticking up for Derpo…it’s kind of cute.🤣😉

448A5351-62D2-46EE-9977-D069546453BD.thumb.jpeg.8b822ecee5828bfd26646198a45855ed.jpeg

You know why I give you and Ben so much shit?  Because you both have big mouths, and there’s one weakness I have it’s an intolerance for big mouths.   :lol: 

20 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You know why I give you and Ben so much shit?  Because you both have big mouths, and there’s one weakness I have it’s an intolerance for big mouths.   :lol: 

Huh…I don’t recall asking.🤔

8 minutes ago, Pete said:

:lol:

Bless your heart.😉

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 hours ago, Pete said:

Pointing out the obvious.. then complain about our current state 

Trump lost and you get to complain, Jo lost also but those that voted for her cant complain?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Trump lost and you get to complain, Jo lost also but those that voted for her cant complain?

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

If you didn’t vote R you own what we have now lock stock and barrel.

1 hour ago, Pete said:

If you didn’t vote R you own what we have now lock stock and barrel.

If YoU dIdN’t VoTe FoR mY gUy I BlAmE yUo FoR HiM lOsInG!!!!!!!!!! 

Deeeeerp! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1