climate change not caused by 'man'?

• Platinum Contributing Member
27 minutes ago, Badger** said:

This is a little early, I can feel the climate change coming. :whistle:

May be an image of ‎1 person, map and ‎text that says '‎16 TV よ Projected Snow Totals LATE SUNDAY MONDAY ጋው 16-18 13-15 10-12 7-9 4-6 6- 6-12" 1-3 8 1-4 1-4" 1-4 فاله 6 65:22 5:22 5:2234° 34°‎'‎‎

26 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Below normal temps. this season, they say MMGW causing it, or is it now just GW??

You guys are funny....thinking you can detect GLOBAL Temps by looking out your window.

You do realize the entire USA only represents 1.867%  of the entire planet.

There is a reason it's called global warming and not isolated or regional warming. Temps rising are the average of the planet....not your backyard:crazy:

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, 01mxz800 said:

climate has been changing one way or the other for 6 billion years, 170 years of data proves nothing, but keep drinking the "we're all going to die" Kool Aid:guzzle:

I certainly don't share that opinion of "we're going to die".......but we will need to adapt to the droughts occuring etc., that's for certain. 

2 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

You guys are funny....thinking you can detect GLOBAL Temps by looking out your window.

You do realize the entire USA only represents 1.867%  of the entire planet.

There is a reason it's called global warming and not isolated or regional warming. Temps rising are the average of the planet....not your backyard:crazy:

What happened to previous Ice Ages? Too many gasoline engines and smelters running?

And I didn't say Global Warming, it on the news channels every day, they claim colder than normal weather is caused by GW.

4 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

What happened to previous Ice Ages? Too many gasoline engines and smelters running?

And I didn't say Global Warming, it's on the news channels every day, they claim colder than normal weather is caused by GW.

When their lie is crumbling they lie harder. Amazingly though, but still sad, the dumb sheep of the world will believe anything they say. 

climate change.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1