Wisconsin

1 minute ago, HSR said:

You just proved your stupidity again. Great work. Mexican cartel laced weed in not flowing into Wi. The US had an abundant amount.

Just now, Badger** said:

So much for being the FS marijuana expert................................................:owned: 

:mc::lol::hay:

Care to explain how you think you owned me when you just proved my point? 

4 hours ago, Badger** said:

You were right.

FYI I did vote for in favor of marijuana legalization in Wisconsin, why??? Because the cartels are now lacing marijuana with fentanyl. 

What cartels ??

45 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Who brings in most of the illegal drugs into the United States?? Last I check its not coming from Canada. Just keep playing it. 

why do we have such a demand for them, and no I'm not talking about recreational pot users. 

not many blame the users and abusers... but I do!  

:thumbsup: 

12 minutes ago, HSR said:

Care to explain how you think you owned me when you just proved my point? 

What cartels ??

Now you're just blabbering trying to get some point across, and it's not making you look very favorable in front of the committee, but if you must Beltrán-Leyva Cartel, Gulf Cartel, Juárez Cartel, Sinaloa Cartel, Tijuana Cartel, Los Zetas. 

Google works great when you give it a shot. 

2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Now you're just blabbering trying to get some point across, and it's not making you look very favorable in front of the committee, but if you must Beltrán-Leyva Cartel, Gulf Cartel, Juárez Cartel, Sinaloa Cartel, Tijuana Cartel, Los Zetas. 

Google works great when you give it a shot. 

So they are supplying Wi. with laced mexican weed :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Just face it,your boy Conner was a junkie and fucked around and found out.

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

why do we have such a demand for them, and no I'm not talking about recreational pot users. 

not many blame the users and abusers... but I do!  

:thumbsup: 

I agree, but what do we do just let them die, thats no help to anyone. If it was you're family friend or neighbor you would fight for them, right? 

1 minute ago, HSR said:

So they are supplying Wi. with laced mexican weed :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Just face it,your boy Conner was a junkie and fucked around and found out.

And now for the rest of the story Conner hung himself in his deer hunting stand and we found him three days later. Remember when I said try a little compassion, like I did when we talked about your friend. I'm not calling you out like you did to me. 

10 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I agree, but what do we do just let them die, thats no help to anyone. If it was you're family friend or neighbor you would fight for them, right? 

let me think about that... 🤔

On 11/8/2022 at 7:50 AM, Badger** said:

He is one of five in my area that died from fentanyl. 

RIP Connor and Jacob 

You'll make up any story to try and garner sympathy or catch me in a gotcha. You're such a fucking liar you can't keep track of your own bullshit :lol: Just pathetic.

14 minutes ago, HSR said:

You'll make up any story to try and garner sympathy or catch me in a gotcha. You're such a fucking liar you can't keep track of your own bullshit :lol: Just pathetic.

We have not gotten the toxicology report from Dane County and its been 3 or4 months now and I posted that we don't 100% know. Was drugs or drugs laced with Fentanyl that got him to jump. 

Jacob was 100% heroin with fentanyl. You saw that video. 

You're gotcha moment it turns out to be bullshit again. :thumb:

Edited by Badger**

3 minutes ago, Badger** said:

We have not gotten the toxicology report from Dane County and its been four months now and I posted that we don't 100% know. Was drugs or drugs laced with Fentanyl that got him to jump. 

Jacob was 100% heroin with fentanyl. You saw that video. 

You're gotcha moment it turns out to be bullshit again. :thumb:

You already claimed it was:news:

Nope never watched the vid,if he was doing heroin he fucked around and found out too.

2 hours ago, Badger** said:

No, but Conner did, it's been 3 months we have not gotten the toxicology report from DCPD. I wounder if they are hiding something. 

12 minutes ago, HSR said:

3or 4:owned:

Edited by Badger**

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Or what a dumbass when they think that weed comes from Mexico in the US.  That stopped when I was in high school...

Minnesota ditch weed doesn't count. :lol:BTW good job last night, your no better than Wisconsin except we don't have day time speed limits on our trails :thumb:

Edited by Badger**

4 minutes ago, Badger** said:

You tell what a POS someone is when the take the side of the drug lords. :thumb:

Not at all just educating you that your orange gods wall will do nothing to help the drug flow into the US. For you to vote thinking that is just hilarious. 

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Not at all just educating you that your orange gods wall will do nothing to help the drug flow into the US. For you to vote thinking that is just hilarious. 

Only a pothead would come up with dumb shit post like this. :lol2: