Described this place quite well...

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

So you didn't actually listen to it.  My point.

No, you made no point.  You asked if he listened to it.  He sad yes.  You asked all because you WANTED to make a specific point and then failed miserably.  What a fucking surprise.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He’s all over the news everyday, holding rallies, endorsing candidates…how is that looking backwards?

well is he in any elected position of power?  He is literally irrelevant just because the news is fixated on him so they dont have to show how inept the current zombie is.

Spent a few minutes watching cnn full court press on trump but zero on bidens opec failure that should have been the full court press. 

You guys are like a cat chasing a string ball 

trump is a turd and is completely irrelevant, biden is driving the bus so lets see if it is going in the ditch or  following the center line. Looks to me like gravel is flying off the tires 

12 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Do you want Trump to run again 24?

is this what consumes you trump 24/7 ? looks like you follow propaganda in political figures just like you follow covid propaganda. well done you are a believer never stray from the supplied dogma.  

The guy is irrelevant just like obama and bush  

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, Roosting said:

is this what consumes you trump 24/7 ? looks like you follow propaganda in political figures just like you follow covid propaganda. well done you are a believer never stray from the supplied dogma.  

I know it was a tough question. Nevermind

59 minutes ago, Roosting said:

well is he in any elected position of power?  He is literally irrelevant just because the news is fixated on him so they dont have to show how inept the current zombie is.

Spent a few minutes watching cnn full court press on trump but zero on bidens opec failure that should have been the full court press. 

trump is a turd and is completely irrelevant, biden is driving the bus so lets see if it is going in the ditch or  following the center line. Looks to me like gravel is flying off the tires 

54 minutes ago, Roosting said:

36 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

X2…Pointless even saying anything.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Roosting said:

keep looking backwards I guess it suits you best

I look forward to Trump on trial(s) 

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

A so a dislike of Trump is automatically support for Biden....wtf.

Right?   Daft they are 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He’s all over the news everyday, holding rallies, endorsing candidates…how is that looking backwards?

that's how grifting works

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Do you want Trump to run again 24?

my guess is yes with a side of 'he won in 2020'

Biden is a fucking idiot.

Now that I said that, does this mean I am super pro-Trump?

incompetent with certainty 

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So you didn't actually listen to it.  My point.

is this a Seinfeld episode? 

why don't you tell us what he said?

No, you made no point.  You asked if he listened to it.  He sad yes.  You asked all because you WANTED to make a specific point and then failed miserably.  What a fucking surprise.

it's a secret apparently

we're not enlightened 

1 hour ago, Roosting said:

when will Trump stfu?

57 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Listen to Bidens own word here.

you're apparently a better listener than us, what did he say?

46 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Sure it's nothing.

this is it!!!!

let us know when he's reinstated as president

oh... your still Canadian right? 

:lmao:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I haven't seen multi quoting /with responses + embedding vids with added wit and sarcasm since,,,,,,,well Zambroski left:lol: Excellent work C2C just outstanding:bc::ylsuper:

30 minutes ago, HSR said:

I haven't seen multi quoting /with responses + embedding vids with added wit and sarcasm since,,,,,,,well Zambroski left:lol: Excellent work C2C just outstanding:bc::ylsuper:

I miss @Zambroskithat world champion fucking corn holer.

:😂

Zamb and I had lots of fun on HCS 

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Yeah it's too bad but it was his choice. He talks about how much he hates this place now.People change I guess.

4 hours ago, Roosting said:

the guy is irrelevant just like obama and bush  

4 hours ago, Steve753 said:

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

X2…Pointless even saying anything.

I know you guys have trouble with basic comprehension and understanding simple concepts right in front of you so I bolded it so you might have a clue, but I doubt it.

1 minute ago, Roosting said:

I know you guys have trouble with basic comprehension and understanding simple concepts right in front of you so I bolded it so you might have a clue, but I doubt it.

The guy is irrelevant wasn't an answer to what I asked you.

The guy is irrelevant wasn't an answer to what I asked you.

LoL try putting the thinking cap on and figure it out. I gave 2 examples of irrelevance to help but I guess it is very hard for you to comprehend...........oh nevermind..................

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Roosting said:

LoL try putting the thinking cap on and figure it out. I gave 2 examples of irrelevance to help but I guess it is very hard for you to comprehend...........oh nevermind..................

Was a simple yes or no answer. That's difficult for some. I understand.

Was a simple yes or no answer. That's difficult for some. I understand.

Yes and I gave to you. you just lack the ability to comprehend the english language 

it's ok not everyone graduates from dr seuss just keep up mouthing the words you will get it someday.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, HSR said:

Yeah it's too bad but it was his choice. He talks about how much he hates this place now.People change I guess.

yup, I was sad to see him bail.  truthfully, it's more fun to banter with people you don't completely agree with than those who you see eye to eye with as long as one can remain civil and avoid the name calling and labeling which at times I'm admittedly guilty of.  to me it's important to get different perspectives and challenge their thoughts and my own.

my grandfather whom I have always put in high regards but didn't always agree with had a mantra of 'learn something new every day, and challenge yourself to see other's perspectives even if you disagree with it'.  he was a wise man.

;)

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

yup, I was sad to see him bail.  truthfully, it's more fun to banter with people you don't completely agree with than those who you see eye to eye with as long as one can remain civil and avoid the name calling and labeling which at times I'm admittedly guilty of.  to me it's important to get different perspectives and challenge their thoughts and my own.

my grandfather whom I have always put in high regards but didn't always agree with had a mantra of 'learn something new every day, and challenge yourself to see other's perspectives even if you disagree with it'.  he was a wise man.

;)

You gay faggot pussy

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

;)

:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:

On 10/6/2022 at 8:24 PM, Deephaven said:

@ArcticCrusher wake up!  Even snake see's your nuts.

23 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

obstinate

adjective

ob·sti·nate ˈäb-stə-nət 

: stubbornly adhering to an opinion, purpose, or course in spite of reason, arguments, or persuasion
obstinate resistance to change
: not easily subdued, remedied, or removed
obstinate fever

unwavering

adjective

un·wa·ver·ing ˌən-ˈwāv-riŋ  
-ˈwā-və-riŋ

: continuing in a strong and steady way : CONSTANT, STEADFAST
her unwavering faith/support
an unwavering commitment to justice
unwaveringly adverb
an unwaveringly upbeat attitude

(noun)
The practice or act of intentional and blatant avoidance, disregard or disagreement with facts, empirical evidence and well-founded arguements because they oppose or contradict your own existing personal beliefs.

This practice is most commonly found in the political or religious ideologies of "conservative" Americans.

Many times it is practiced due to laziness--people not wanting to have to do the work to rethink their opinions, the fear of the unknown, the fear of being wrong, or sometimes simply close-mindedness.

alt. form: willfully ignorant
Then Julie said, "It's not that I don't believe you, it's just not what the Bible says." God, what a willfully ignorant fucktard.

belligerent

adjective

bel·lig·er·ent bə-ˈlij-rənt  
-ˈli-jə-

: inclined to or exhibiting assertiveness, hostility, or combativeness
: waging war
specifically : belonging to or recognized as a state at war and protected by and subject to the laws of war
belligerent noun
belligerently adverb

Blissfully unaware…l

13 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Stop doing this!  l'm nextdoor if you want to converse.  

And we did!  Did here too!  

13 hours ago, HSR said:

Huh?  :lol: This place is run by a couple of emotional, lying pot heads.  Retards.  :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1