US national debt now tops $31 trillion for the first time ever

25 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

fake? 

doesn't even matter? 

🤔

what fucking planet am I living on? 

The one that plans on a great reset and the world all being under the leadership of a few in the 1 world govenment . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

The one that plans on a great reset and the world all being under the leadership of a few in the 1 world govenment . 

OMG 😱

I certainly hope this is an act ... :fool:

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

It’s absolutely retardedly ridiculous! Send more billions to Ukraine and other countries :wall: 

yes, but the debt comprises of  a bit more than that chump change

thirty one trillion dollars...

$31,000,000,000,000

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

yes, but the debt comprises of  a bit more than that chump change

thirty one trillion dollars...

$31,000,000,000,000

It all adds up obviously and to keep passing billions off as chump change we’ll never ever see it get reduced or even level off. Start small (in the billions) and go from there  😂

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

It all adds up obviously and to keep passing billions off as chump change we’ll never ever see it get reduced or even level off. Start small (in the billions) and go from there  😂

maybe @Angry ginger is right, we want ours just like the teet suckling boomers, fuck our kids and grandkids and great grandkids and their grandkids grandkids. 

:lmao:

maybe @Angry ginger is right, we want ours just like the teet suckling boomers, fuck our kids and grandkids and great grandkids and their grandkids grandkids. 

:lmao:

We are getting more and more selfish but kicking the can down the road isn’t the answer either IMO

• Thanks 1

Just now, Skidooski said:

We are getting more and more selfish but kicking the can down the road isn’t the answer either IMO

I agree knucklehead... but no one cares.  

Count how many main stream media reports you see in the next week or congressional hearings, or even campaign speeches. 

Ostriches, heads in fucking the sand.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Count how many main stream media reports you see in the next week or congressional hearings, or even campaign speeches. 

K

🤣

6 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Oh you will see repubs complaining about it, well untill it is them doing the spending. Then crikits.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

K

🤣

seriously, even if it's Fox or News Max 

7 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Oh you will see repubs complaining about it, well untill it is them doing the spending. Then crikits.

bingo

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I want tax cuts , more stimulus , lower rates and way more government spending!!!!

Im voting Trump!!!

Switching over who controls the purse strings every 4 years is profitable for those that take advantage of what each has to offer.  Complainers will never get ahead or get their fair share.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I want tax cuts , more stimulus , lower rates and way more government spending!!!!

Im voting Trump!!!

at this juncture it doesn't matter who you vote for because if they have a (D) or an (R) next to their name they're going to keep playing the same music while performing the same dance...

now if I can get a free C8 Corvette Z06 (just the std car because I'm not greedy) out of the deal I'll STFU and never peep about it again.  :lol:

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member

at this juncture it doesn't matter who you vote for because if they have a (D) or an (R) next to there name they're going to keep playing the same music while performing the same dance...

now if I can get a free C8 Corvette Z06 (just the std car because I'm not greedy) out of the deal I'll STFU and never peep about it again.  :lol:

Start a automotive YouTube channel and write it off.

Or become a farmer and claim it as a farm expense

17 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

fake? 

doesn't even matter? 

🤔

what fucking planet am I living on? 

It is so high at this point, it is impossible to ever pay it back.  Defaulting on it is the only way it goes away  What that looks like, I'm not sure?

2 minutes ago, BadaBing444 said:

It is so high at this point, it is impossible to ever pay it back.  Defaulting on it is the only way it goes away  What that looks like, I'm not sure?

catastrophic... 

start there