I thought Putin was getting beat?

Just now, spin_dry said:

Of course the cia has people in there. I’d be disappointed and pissed if there wasn’t. 

Weird I thought you denied us or NATO had people there? Seems they are all over the place. Bout to get blowed up bigly

• Haha 1

I find it at least perplexing that some on here support the subjugation of of a people?

If Biden has his way, and bans the people from owning military type rifles, gets a new green deal going on and redistributes the wealth would you bow down?

I hope not, but I may be sadly mistaken.

• Platinum Contributing Member

New conscripts already becoming cannon fodder  and may be encircled soon too.....what a way to go. The Russian death toll continues to accelerate.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/conscripted-russians-already-being-used-100823374.html

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

Weird I thought you denied us or NATO had people there? Seems they are all over the place. Bout to get blowed up bigly

NATO has had people there for at least 8 years. That's never been a secret.

Nam had "military advisors and trainers" too.

Holy fuck, who comes up with this bullshit.

It's just called that to placate the pleebs, of which there are many.

For fuck sakes, I want our people on the ground, passing on information and possibly steering this conflict in the direction we want, whatever that is.

Edited by Voodoo

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

Never said anything to the effect. What I posted is that Ukraine is currently a real life military test facility and the Russians are test dummies. Of course there’s spooks in there. That’s what they’re paid to do. 

Just now, Voodoo said:

NATO has had people there for at least 8 years. That's never been a secret.

Nam had "military advisors and trainers" too.

Holy fuck, who comes up with this bullshit.

It's just called that to placate the pleebs, of which there are many.

That's the whole point. This is supposed to be about evil Putin wanting to take over Europe and the brave Ukrainians are standing up to big bad Putin and giving him a proper thrashing!!!

But that's not the case at all. This is about western powers wanting to destroy Russia and Ukraine is the sacrificial lamb. NATO does not give two shits about Ukrainians, but that's who they are gonna hold up in your face so you will go thru the hyper inflation, energy shortages, food shortages, recession, and crashing economies till they get what they want. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Never said anything to the effect. What I posted is that Ukraine is currently a real life military test facility and the Russians are test dummies. Of course there’s spooks in there. That’s what they’re paid to do. 

Wow that sounds even dumber

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

That's the whole point. This is supposed to be about evil Putin wanting to take over Europe and the brave Ukrainians are standing up to big bad Putin and giving him a proper thrashing!!!

But that's not the case at all. This is about western powers wanting to destroy Russia and Ukraine is the sacrificial lamb. NATO does not give two shits about Ukrainians, but that's who they are gonna hold up in your face so you will go thru the hyper inflation, energy shortages, food shortages, recession, and crashing economies till they get what they want. 

All you want is your cheap gas. :lol: 

52 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well, if Putin had stayed on his side of fence, we wouldn't be talking about this. I don't recall Nato holding a gun to Putins head telling him to invade a sovereign country.

• Gold Member
30 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Well, if Putin had stayed on his side of fence, we wouldn't be talking about this. I don't recall Nato holding a gun to Putins head telling him to invade a sovereign country.

Hey Dummy if NATO and America kept their promises we wouldn't be here. NATO didnt stay on their side of the fence. They basically are exactly holding a Gun to his head, they lied.  Putin warned of this fucking years ago. Insane you are really lost on this whole situation. Gungho for an absolute Biden and American/NATO failure. 

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Hey Dummy if NATO and America kept their promises we wouldn't be here. NATO didnt stay on their side of the fence. They basically are exactly holding a Gun to his head, they lied.  Putin warned of this fucking years ago. Insane you are really lost on this whole situation. Gungho for an absolute Biden and American/NATO failure. 

Worked out well for Putin eh?....Now Finland, Sweden and eventually Ukraine will all be members of Nato....Bwahahaha !:lol::thumb:

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Worked out well for Putin eh?....Now Finland, Sweden and eventually Ukraine will all be members of Nato....Bwahahaha !:lol::thumb:

So you are all for the new world order and you still love Trump. Holy fuck boomers from New Jersey are such fucking retards. :lol: 

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Same people that locked you down and told you to close your business are the same ones telling you stand for Ukraine. 

You are a full blown Liberal democrat. And you dont even know it ! classic :lol:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

So you are all for the new world order and you still love Trump. Holy fuck boomers from New Jersey are such fucking retards. :lol: 

There ya go....perseverating about NJ again...wow bro  what's with that?....:lmao:

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Same people that locked you down and told you to close your business are the same ones telling you stand for Ukraine. 

You are a full blown Liberal democrat. And you dont even know it ! classic :lol:

No All I had to do was listen to Putin's own words to form an opinion of what's going on

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

No All I had to do was listen to Putin's own words to form an opinion of what's going on

Was it how he is against saying there is not 5 genders and kids shouldn't be taught gay sex in school? :lol:

9 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Was it how he is against saying there is not 5 genders and kids shouldn't be taught gay sex in school? :lol:

Haha....yeah he's good on that.....the whole Nazi cleansing fraud and his admittance on the real reason on his desire for territory expansion.

• Gold Member
17 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Haha....yeah he's good on that.....the whole Nazi cleansing fraud and his admittance on the real reason on his desire for territory expansion.

The Nazi's are real, and those people in that territory have been harassed, abused and killed for years by them. They speak Russian, they eat Russian food, they are Russian. 

This has nothing to do with territory expansion get that thru your head. 

13 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

The Nazi's are real, and those people in that territory have been harassed, abused and killed for years by them. They speak Russian, they eat Russian food, they are Russian. 

This has nothing to do with territory expansion get that thru your head. 

Hitler’s precursor and justification to invade Poland was the accusation that Germans were persecuted there. This is a theme that’s played out over and over again in history. What Putin is doing is nothing new. Simpletons always fall for it. 

Edited by spin_dry

36 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

So this has not been going for well over 7 yrs now thete has been zero aggressions from any one but the Russian government in that time ha ? 

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Hitler’s precursor and justification to invade Poland was the accusation that Germans were persecuted there. This is a theme that’s played out over and over again in history. What Putin is doing is nothing new. Simpletons always fall for it. 

You are still stuck in the wrong time period just like Mainecat. 

That is most of you Boomers biggest problem. 

11 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

So every story about any violence over the last 7 or so yrs is just made up by the people of those towns because they all wanted Russia to invade ? Ok now I understand 

• Like 1