Just looking at FL recovery vehicles. Good thing we have all these electric vehicles....

• Gold Member

I mean look at all the electric lineman trucks, pickups, generators, fuel tankers, heavy equipment, ect that came in to save all those people after this storm.  Good thing they were all electric to not cause any more man made global warming.....  Glad we did it all with no "carbon" impact to the planet.....  

Now imagine that you actually think like that.  Imagine you hope for that in the future.  Fuck is wrong with people????

10 hours ago, poopooforme said:

I mean look at all the electric lineman trucks, pickups, generators, fuel tankers, heavy equipment, ect that came in to save all those people after this storm.  Good thing they were all electric to not cause any more man made global warming.....  Glad we did it all with no "carbon" impact to the planet.....  

Now imagine that you actually think like that.  Imagine you hope for that in the future.  Fuck is wrong with people????

How ignorant and brainwashed do you have to be to believe that EV would be the fix for all conditions.  Takes a special kind of stupid.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, poopooforme said:

You realize there are different tools for different jobs right? I mean maybe you don’t realize that because you’re dumb as a fucking stump but I don’t see anyone suggesting that the equipment you mentioned be converted to electric only???

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, racer254 said:

How ignorant and brainwashed do you have to be to believe that EV would be the fix for all conditions.  Takes a special kind of stupid.

Thats what I am saying exactly.  How do dumbfucks think that EV's are the answer???  

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, f7ben said:

You realize there are different tools for different jobs right? I mean maybe you don’t realize that because you’re dumb as a fucking stump but I don’t see anyone suggesting that the equipment you mentioned be converted to electric only???

For fuck sakes just go kill yourself.  They want to ban cows because cows fart.  I mean come the fuck on already.....

• Like 2

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Thought that way about buses but they tried it anyway.

Take a fucking lude brother.... the mad, angry Midwesterner with Tourettes gag is really getting long in the tooth.

Will admit, it was funny the first 10 years, but it's wearing thin now.

Just a little advice from your Uncle Irv...

9 minutes ago, Snake said:

Thought that way about buses but they tried it anyway.

Take a fucking lude brother.... the mad, angry Midwesterner with Tourettes gag is really getting long in the tooth.

Will admit, it was funny the first 10 years, but it's wearing thin now.

Just a little advice from your Uncle Irv...

I do need to relax , some of these fuckers are so dumb though it just blows me away. 

• Haha 2

56 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

For fuck sakes just go kill yourself.  They want to ban cows because cows fart.  I mean come the fuck on already.....

It’s actually more that they burp.  More methane is produced that way as opposed to farting.  A lot of people don’t know that.  

They’ve also discovered that replacing just 3% of a cows regular diet with a specific type of seaweed reduces their belched methane by 82%.

Basically nobody wants to ban cows other than like 1% of the population maybe.  

• Gold Member
29 minutes ago, Plissken said:

It’s actually more that they burp.  More methane is produced that way as opposed to farting.  A lot of people don’t know that.  

Ya also discovered that replacing just 3% of a cows regular diet with a specific type of seaweed reduces their belched methane by 82%.

Basically nobody wants to ban cows other than like 1% of the population maybe.  

Ya how much did that fucking seaweed study cost us???  Millions probably.  Cows aren't the fucking problem.  Politicians are the problem.  The cow reference was to prove a point of how stupid this climate change bull shit is.  You just backed that up.  Seaweed study......  Fer fucks sake.......   

• Like 2

3 hours ago, poopooforme said:

Ya how much did that fucking seaweed study cost us???  Millions probably.  Cows aren't the fucking problem.  Politicians are the problem.  The cow reference was to prove a point of how stupid this climate change bull shit is.  You just backed that up.  Seaweed study......  Fer fucks sake.......   

I’ll bet you millions of dollars right now that cows will never be banned.  

• Haha 1

I don't think they'll ever ban cows as they are sacred in certain parts of the world, but plugging them? Now that could be a different story, especially if AOC has her way and has worldwide influence. :lol:(Don't laugh, society is getting dumber by the day)

climin2.jpg

aoc2.jpg