Of Course…Blame The Waiters and Waitresses

The labor shortages in that business were caused by all those stupid shut downs. I am friends with a ton of servers/bar tenders and most them found a 9-5 job during the shut downs, making the same if not more, and they get weekends off. None of them that found a different job went back to their service job. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

What’s a little longer wait to get your food when you got a nice view though 🤷‍♂️ 

I hear you but it was bad today. Maybe I am just too old to overlook everything else with some big titties in my face but it was clear to everyone that the customers were not the priority in there.  

21 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

The labor shortages in that business were caused by all those stupid shut downs. I am friends with a ton of servers/bar tenders and most them found a 9-5 job during the shut downs, making the same if not more, and they get weekends off. None of them that found a different job went back to their service job. 

i know you 

you're underestimating... 

:lol:

the man keeps a titanium muffler stored in his oven... 

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Anler said:

I hear you but it was bad today. Maybe I am just too old to overlook everything else with some big titties in my face but it was clear to everyone that the customers were not the priority in there.  

Ya it’s like that everywhere now pretty much. We’ve had our share of horrible service past couple years out to eat. I think they just expect a good tip now if they do a shit job or not because the last couple years everyone’s been over tipping cause of corona bs.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

i know you 

you're underestimating... 

:lol:

the man keeps a titanium muffler stored in his oven... 

My mom stopped by a couple weeks ago. She discovered that lovely gem in the oven. The look of disappointment was priceless. Then she told me to do better at life lol. 

• Haha 1

I can see both sides of it.  Just because im having a bad day or my wife stepped on my nuts doesn’t give me excuse to treat you poorly when you come in for service.  Suck it up, put a smile on your face,  and do your job. 

Few months back. We were out to eat. I get up to use the bathroom and coming back I can see a younger girl in my seat across from the wife. Im kinda dragging my feet trying to figure out who she is before I get to table.  Here it is the waitress.  She slid into the booth with my wife and was complaining to her about having to work on her birthday and what not. :lol:

Edited by Cold War

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I can see both sides of it.  Just because im having a bad day or my wife stepped on my nuts doesn’t give me excuse to treat you poorly when you come in for service.  Suck it up, put a smile on your face,  and do your job. 

Few months back. We were out to eat. I get up to use the bathroom and coming back I can see a younger girl in my seat across from the wife. Im kinda dragging my feet trying to figure out who she is before I get to table.  Here it is the waitress.  She slid into the booth with my wife and was complaining to her about having to work on her birthday and what not. :lol:

It’s her birthday and she’ll cry if she wants to

You would cry to if it happened to you

14 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

It’s her birthday and she’ll cry if she wants to

You would cry to if it happened to you

I didn’t even know it was a thing. :lol:

Fuck working on your birthday! 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

No way in hell would I last in the service industry! That whole “putting on a smile” shit isn’t for me and I have rude people 

At this point. Don’t make get up to go to the bar to get a drink or spit in my food and you nailed it.