Tony Bobulinski

• Platinum Contributing Member
36 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Thats a separate matter.  Do try and stay on topic.  Thanks in advance!

You mentioned rigged election in your original post.

4 hours ago, ACE said:

Depends what you consider rigged to mean 

the FBI, media and DNC colluded with Russia to steal the election. Is that considered rigged?

They actually had an investigation into that

It only took 20,000 votes in select areas to change Wisconsin from trump to biden.  Only 12,000 votes in Georgia to change from trump to biden. and Pennsylvania took 80,000. 

Only 11,000 votes change Arizona from biden to trump.

Less than 50,000 votes change this election.

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Steve753 said:

You mentioned rigged election in your original post.

smh.....do you even know who he is?  I'm guessing you don't.  Why did the media ignore the story?  Why did the FBI take his statements and his evidence and then never contact him again?  Where is the DOJ?  

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

smh.....do you even know who he is?  I'm guessing you don't.  Why did the media ignore the story?  Why did the FBI take his statements and his evidence and then never contact him again?  Where is the DOJ?  

I know exactly who he is. Watched his interview on Fox. The FBI obviously doesn't care about Hunter. No one is going to be held accountable, but will you feel better when the gop takes over congress at the mid terms and starts investigating all of this and still finds nothing? Because you know dam well that's what's going to happen if they do.

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

It only took 20,000 votes in select areas to change Wisconsin from trump to biden.  Only 12,000 votes in Georgia to change from trump to biden. and Pennsylvania took 80,000. 

Only 11,000 votes change Arizona from biden to trump.

Less than 50,000 votes change this election.

NYTimes was saying this was a conspiracy up until before yesterday.

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I know exactly who he is. Watched his interview on Fox. The FBI obviously doesn't care about Hunter. No one is going to be held accountable, but will you feel better when the gop takes over congress at the mid terms and starts investigating all of this and still finds nothing? Because you know dam well that's what's going to happen if they do.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47fin8rd7t257cbebwn2

34 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

We all know that but we also know the coverage is enough to sway the next vote . If it is even covered . And we know it won't be because we'll the accusation is not directed at these correct party. 

Still zero reason to let a criminal to the people  slide 

Edited by Ez ryder

I knew who he was before but this is clearly suspect and should be one of the top stories in the US but isnt. 

Also isnt what are the republicans doing about it? they should be screaming from the roof tops like democrats would be doing to Trump or DeSantis. They dont eat their own. 

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

You "may know damn well", but I surely don't.  If this government is to ever reverse the slippery slope that they're on an regain the trust of at least half the country, these crimes need to be prosecuted.  There was a time when treason was punishable by death.  These days, its a money making exercise for career Washington scum.