Sledding?

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

2007 attak with a Simons front mount setup. I picked it up. It’s not as clean as I hoped but it’s all there and fired up and sounded good. Cant buy much for $4000 

I remember back in like 2006 sleds came with a tool kit, a functional windshield, storage in the seat, and you could actually go buy one at a dealer and take it home with you this time of year.

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

2007 attak with a Simons front mount setup. I picked it up. It’s not as clean as I hoped but it’s all there and fired up and sounded good. Cant buy much for $4000 

I remember back in like 2006 sleds came with a tool kit, a functional windshield, storage in the seat, and you could actually go buy one at a dealer and take it home with you this time of year.

26 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I was about 12 Budweisers in when I deep sixed mine.😂🥴

I think it was about a 6 of Molson Golden in, when I decided to take my then brand new 0 mile ZR800 for a water cross. I made it about 20 feet, it was one day after I picked it up from the dealer.  :lol: 

• Haha 5

• Gold Member

I found my buddy a 07 Apex Attack with low miles 2 years back...He had to have a four stroke so I told Him that was the only 4S Sled in his price range worth buying. 

Ive rode it a bunch,  heavy as fuck but that engine is badass. With a turbo its gotta be nuts. 

Post some pics of that thing Ben. :thumbsup:

• Gold Member
6 hours ago, f7ben said:

Picking up my sled in an hour. Cant wait to see it. Hopefully it’s clean. Old school turbo power. Oh yah 

Check the fuses, I head that's a deal breaker!