Check your account email address ×

C8Z at the drag strip

Rod

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

Right , so awd is far far superior to faggot ass rwd. Got it. 

And the Tesla absolutely puts a hard bone in this vettes ass for similar money. God it’s a full gape 

Sure the Plaid is quick and all but it has no soul or charisma. The Z06 just sounds and looks so nasty. 99 out of a 100 couldn't tell the dif between a Plaid and a base model if they were parked side by side.

Edited by J. Jackson

47 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

in it's natural element

claims are being made it may set a new lap record beating out the Lambo and Porsche as it was clocked setting fast laps in heavy traffic 

Holy fuck what a machine , incredible. I could literally crash the fuck out of that car instantly :lol: 

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Holy fuck what a machine , incredible. I could literally crash the fuck out of that car instantly :lol: 

sadly most will never see a track or ever be driven to 7/10ths of their potential... but yes, I'd like a go please!

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

sadly most will never see a track or ever be driven to 7/10ths of their potential... but yes, I'd like a go please!

I would drive it to 100% if it’s potential and right on through to 125% if it’s potential quickly landing me upside down in a ditch :lol: 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I would drive it to 100% if it’s potential and right on through to 125% if it’s potential quickly landing me upside down in a ditch :lol: 

may I suggest you start with a rental car... and get the insurance, definitely get the insurance.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

It’s actually really easy to drive really fast. You know you’re hauling the fucking mail while you’re doing it though so unless you’re really comfortable in that environment, most don’t have the balls to hang their ass out in that car for very long before they puss out and back it down. It’s certainly not made to do that shit on a public road either so yeah, there will be plenty of them wadded up, just like other crazy fast shit. 

C8 is super predictable when the ass end kicks out.  It begs you to do it more and harder.  Had I kept it longer I would have a lot more, but it definitely makes you pucker trying to do it in normal corners where the grip just never gives up.

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

There is a reason that Vette's are one of the most crashed sports cars.  Midlife crisis shit for non-motor headss

white Velcro Reebok's

silky black Corvette wind breaker 

mesh Corvette baseball hat covering a bald head 

that's the stereotype Chevrolet is attempting to shed with the C8... bless their heart.

42 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

white Velcro Reebok's

silky black Corvette wind breaker 

mesh Corvette baseball hat covering a bald head 

that's the stereotype Chevrolet is attempting to shed with the C8... bless their heart.

WTF? 

Absolutely not. New Balances and jorts. You clearly don’t know much about Corvette owner stereotypes. 

Actually, the C8 has been selling to a lot more younger people than previous gen vettes. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

WTF? 

Absolutely not. New Balances and jorts. You clearly don’t know much about Corvette owner stereotypes. 

Actually, the C8 has been selling to a lot more younger people than previous gen vettes. 

ahhh yes... New Balances :lol:

that to my knowledge was the intent, and because the boomers can't die fast enough!   it's an incredible car and the best bang for the buck in performance cars there is. 

good job, now feel free to take the rest of the day off.  :)