C8Z at the drag strip

Rod

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Find a mass produced N/A car, in this price range, that is faster.

Top speed wise it could be faster but not with the current final drive ratio (5.56:1) that it has which was used to put the engine speed where it needs to be, to be better on the track, corner to corner. Also helps with 0-60 and 1/4 mile times not to mention just everyday driveability. 

Not sure there’s been a faster stock production NA car 

1 hour ago, J. Jackson said:

Skanky.

Yeah a little bit, too young for this old bird anyways.  Drives me nuts when girls are always playing with their hair like that.  "Oh, its covering my tits, let me flip my hair!"   :lol:  Her complexion and the excess tatts, yeah no.  As far as the Corvette, until its AWD, not interested.  Amazing car no doubt, but once you've driven a Porsche 911 turbo awd, everything seems like one wrong move or wet road and you're off the road.  JMO.

52 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah a little bit, too young for this old bird anyways.  Drives me nuts when girls are always playing with their hair like that.  "Oh, its covering my tits, let me flip my hair!"   :lol:  Her complexion and the excess tatts, yeah no.  As far as the Corvette, until its AWD, not interested.  Amazing car no doubt, but once you've driven a Porsche 911 turbo awd, everything seems like one wrong move or wet road and you're off the road.  JMO.

You need to drive a C8 then. 

Agree on the bimbo. She has to be one of the more irritating YT’ers/car “influencers” on the planet to boot. 

1 minute ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Couldn't agree more.  When I sold my C8 I went right over and drove a 911 and it was a downer in comparison.  Was looking for anything to replace the C8 I fit in and it is one of the few 2 doors I do.  Needless to say I didn't buy one.

22 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Agree on the bimbo. She has to be one of the more irritating YT’ers/car “influencers” on the planet to boot. 

Yeah i do need to drive one.  :lol:  Can't believe what they cost now too.

59 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah i do need to drive one.  :lol:  Can't believe what they cost now too.

Everything costs too much Mark. I was going to order a new Camaro later this coming summer but discounts on SS and up models got cut so not gonna happen until that reverses course. 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Everything costs too much Mark. I was going to order a new Camaro later this coming summer but discounts on SS and up models got cut so not gonna happen until that reverses course. 

Do you want a 2023 2SS 1LE 6 speed Sharkskin gray?

5 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Yeah the ss is selling for 10k more than it was in March of 2020

13 hours ago, Deephaven said:

And Bohica, shut off the front assist on the ludicrous and it would get smoked.  For a stock RWD car that is SUPER quick.  Add to it that it is NA and it is impressive.

Right , so awd is far far superior to faggot ass rwd. Got it. 

And the Tesla absolutely puts a hard bone in this vettes ass for similar money. God it’s a full gape 

5 hours ago, Not greg b said:

The electric one is faster. My friend has been driving it for a while.

on the lake? 

or the one that caught fire in Cali?

2024_chevy_corvette_e_ray_prototype_burn

or the one on the ring?

59 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Right , so awd is far far superior to faggot ass rwd. Got it. 

And the Tesla absolutely puts a hard bone in this vettes ass for similar money. God it’s a full gape 

the new Lucid is sick at 1200hp 

but it's not the king of EV's... 

rich folks toys...

16 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

on the lake? 

or the one on the ring?

rich folks toys...

Proving grounds. He said he they did have a few fires. All of the battery stuff I he told us about 4 years ago he was working on is coming true. We thought he was full of shit 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
14 hours ago, Deephaven said:

And Bohica, shut off the front assist on the ludicrous and it would get smoked.  For a stock RWD car that is SUPER quick.  Add to it that it is NA and it is impressive.

If we are going to handicap superior vehicles in drag racing to make it fair it is very telling on what is truely superior.  If we have to take away AWD from an AWD car why not take launch control prepped surface and the limited slip dif from the vette and make it a 1 wheel wonder?

Edited by BOHICA

6 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

on the lake? 

or the one on the ring?

rich folks toys...

That car that burned down wasn’t an EV/Hybrid. People just like to jump all over anything automotive and fire with a “it was an ev deerrrppp”.  

https://gmauthority.com/blog/2022/08/burnt-down-c8-corvette-in-spain-wasnt-an-e-ray-gm-says/amp/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

That car that burned down wasn’t an EV/Hybrid. People just like to jump all over anything automotive and fire with a “it was an ev deerrrppp”.  

https://gmauthority.com/blog/2022/08/burnt-down-c8-corvette-in-spain-wasnt-an-e-ray-gm-says/amp/

good

do you know how many little articles there were claiming it was?  lots 

23 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

But the grip that areo provides is where it’s at, at track speeds. Not to mention that the Cup2R tires you get with the Z07 package are just street legal racing slicks. They cannot even be run at an SCCA auto cross event, other than prepared/mod classes, because they are a 180 tread wear rating. 

in it's natural element

claims are being made it may set a new lap record beating out the Lambo and Porsche as it was clocked setting fast laps in heavy traffic