ya' know what this world is lacking?

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Nope.  That is how body filler got a bad name.  You used to see a lot of crap like that, but not much anymore. 

Oh ya butcher stuff like that definitely gives filler a bad name. You rarely come across something that bad though that was a good one 😂.  I see butchered shit every now and then hackers are still out there. This was one I did last week I did a rear body and trunk floor and few other things but basically the quarter was previously repaired all mud and smashed in under bumper and never fixed. Bumper had bondo and window urethane holding it on. We just document it all see if anyone wants to pay to fix it correctly and move on.A07DF1C6-0D27-413D-944E-1665EE8FD3F7.thumb.jpeg.b59de8e6a00e197467853a397038742f.jpeg

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Oh ya butcher stuff like that definitely gives filler a bad name. You rarely come across something that bad though that was a good one 😂.  I see butchered shit every now and then hackers are still out there. This was one I did last week I did a rear body and trunk floor and few other things but basically the quarter was previously repaired all mud and smashed in under bumper and never fixed. Bumper had bondo and window urethane holding it on. We just document it all see if anyone wants to pay to fix it correctly and move on.A07DF1C6-0D27-413D-944E-1665EE8FD3F7.thumb.jpeg.b59de8e6a00e197467853a397038742f.jpeg

Magic words.  .  . Can you save the deductible?   

Of course they can cheat the car....

11 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

Yeah,  see a lot of these come out of the city.  Had a customer claim on a rear bumper cover.  Once we got in it had around $ 4,000 in unrelated damage.  New quarter spliced over damaged one, damaged tail panel, frame damage.  

This was on the news this morning. Had to total car over sun roof.  

9EF75889-38BC-4394-95C9-6132CE857AD6.jpeg

• Sad 1

On 10/4/2022 at 6:08 PM, Crnr2Crnr said:

I grew up in a neighborhood full of hydrosteams and Baja's with towers of power mercs.  

last boat was a Baja 14ss with a tweaked 80hp, amusingly fun tiny boat that could handle big chop and turn on a dime.

where's @XCR1250?  he's an outboard go fast guy here with more tales to tell than I.

What'cha need?

• Gold Member
36 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Love me some silver Ranger flake

Current kid friendly boat

AckRwRQ.jpg

Previous not so kid friendly....at least not on Tonka with 50' cruisers everywhere.

LAvRoTM.jpg

Now that second one’s a flake job just see it sparkling in the sun in the pic  👍.

On 10/4/2022 at 8:53 PM, 800renegaderider said:

Took a 95 Dodge Ram in for a new rear fender. Had a friend working there, and when I came to pick it up he showed me where they boogered up part of the panel that was dented in transit.

I told them their option was to knock off 50% for the bondo or they can replace the whole panel and do it right.

I took the 50%. Was selling it not long after.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snake said:

Took a 95 Dodge Ram in for a new rear fender. Had a friend working there, and when I came to pick it up he showed me where they boogered up part of the panel that was dented in transit.

I told them their option was to knock off 50% for the bondo or they can replace the whole panel and do it right.

So fuck the next guy.

:bc:

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, Snake said:

Happens more than you’d think some of the parts don’t come in the best packaging. Sometimes I wonder if they just pull the shit parts off the line and throw em in a box for a body shop to have to deal with down the road lol. Anything really bad we send back and get a new one little door ding here and there we’ll fix.

• 2 weeks later...